• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
I discovered the term "victim soul" today. I'm not particularly catholic, but I relate to the general idea of it a lot. Its not that I feel I have been selected to suffer more, moreso that I wish to suffer if it can take suffering away from those close to me. Like, if I could offer myself up to experience eternal torture in exchange for those I love getting every good thing they deserve, I would absolutely do it.. I think. When I see huge and completely unexpected positive change in the life of those close to me, I wonder if thinking this way has genuinely made this wish a reality. Thinking about this earlier today it all just felt so true, but perhaps it is narcissistic delusion.

Reactions: carmechanicer_keke
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I hadn't heard of this. Very interesting concept. There's clearly some truth to it, since society is pretty much based on a huge pyramid hierarchy, with nonexistent standards of humanity for those at the bottom. The same happens in dysfunctional families.

The flip side is that when people are free of suffering, they are in a much better position to reduce suffering for others. Just as a wealthy person can do more to help the poor.

Reactions: sserafim
lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
society is pretty much based on a huge pyramid hierarchy, with nonexistent standards of humanity for those at the bottom. The same happens in dysfunctional families.
Though, their fate is more unfair, as they have no voluntary desire for it.

Reactions: Pluto