MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Surprised more sketchy vets dont have a side line in peddling N-they could make some sweet bucks. I wonder if anyone has ever burgled a vet to get hold of it. I can only dream it was more readily available! Also surprised when people talk about the price of N or here, since surely you can easily get a loan/ overdraft- as the debt is not exactly going to matter if your gone! Guess it only matters if you are scammed-which seems a fairly high risk factor. Just cant stop dreaming of N today! So thats todays thoughts.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Surprised more sketchy vets dont have a side line in peddling N-they could make some sweet bucks. I wonder if anyone has ever burgled a vet to get hold of it. I can only dream it was more readily available! Also surprised when people talk about the price of N or here, since surely you can easily get a loan/ overdraft- as the debt is not exactly going to matter if your gone! Guess it only matters if you are scammed-which seems a fairly high risk factor. Just cant stop dreaming of N today! So thats todays thoughts.
Vets used to get raided in the old days for the ketomine. I guess there wasn't really a market for the euthanasia drugs.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Vets used to get raided in the old days for the ketomine. I guess there wasn't really a market for the euthanasia drugs.
oh yeah I can imagine that-ha yeah I guess its not exactly a party drug (lol-cringe) Thats just made me think actually of an accidental passing- from ket sedation whilst in the bath-could be considered a possible method perhaps-as K can be such a strong sedative-you wouldnt even know what was happening. Just a thought.
Because they'd get struck off!
Yeah I know- was kind of just being flippant-meant the sketchy ones-as there are dodgy people across all professions - that might try and do illlegal activities through work.