• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Still here... after all this time of wanting to die and recovering. I tried to fix my life for the last three years but nothing changed.
I'm still heavily scarred by my past and it won't get better and everytime I think about it it makes me want to die. I can't manage to see a positive future ahead of me, yes I do have some positive things in life, a stable job I don't like but still gives me money, some achievements, a healthy body, some passions and goals. I still can't pursue all this thing. I'm basically held in a toxic home into a life where all the important decisions weren't on me. It makes me feel powerless. I want to die everyday and yet I sometimes back out, I tell myself that it's fixable because I'm scared of what comes afterwards, I'm scared of meeting death empty handed. I don't want to scar the few people who were good to me.
I just need a small spark of happiness, just once, then I can live until old age I guess.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
The way you describe it, there is still hope. And you also say what your main problem is.

Is it not possible for you to find a new home and start again?

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i guess that the few times in which you back out are because of s.i.
living only because you're scared of what comes after sucks, seems like a form of coercion, exploiting your fears and anxieties.

i'm sorry for your suffering. wish you peace, no matter what you choose to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be a hopeless feeling when you try to recover but then get nowhere. This life can be exhausting, I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I wish you well.