• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I think I've found C on WHM.
I'd appreciate it if someone could PM me so that I can verify, thanks.

Also what on Earth is a PGP key?

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Im not 100% sure but i don't think you need to do the pgp thing if you contact him through his site??

If you go to the mega thread you was asking questions on, a recent reply pretty much explains it all.

I can't remember exactly what it looks like on WHM. but you will have people with no sales and people with a few maybe. then a person with a lot more, look through the advert and you'll realise pretty soon if its C or not

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Im not 100% sure but i don't think you need to do the pgp thing if you contact him through his site??

If you go to the mega thread you was asking questions on, a recent reply pretty much explains it all.

I can't remember exactly what it looks like on WHM. but you will have people with no sales and people with a few maybe. then a person with a lot more, look through the advert and you'll realise pretty soon if its C or not
Ok well I just typed in "pentobarbital" and this person was the only one that came up.

I didn't know he has his own site - pm me?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Let me know what you establish, I'm also trying to figure this shit out but confused as fuck.

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020

If you go on dark.fail you can find the link to dreaddit, basically reddit but for the deep web. There is a "DNM Bible" there which teaches you how to do pretty much everything properly. Simply add /d/DarknetMarketsNoobs to the end of the dreaddit url and look at their wiki.
They have a plethora of information on there on how to stay safe, including answers to your question on what a PGP key is and how it works.

Reactions: Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
and very complicated, enter the dark web to buy N.

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Oh and one more thing, don't use any sites where someone claims to be a vendor from an actual marketplace. Stick to things like WHM where you can make disputes against the sellers, get refunds/get them banned etc. If you move off-site from places like that, there's nothing stopping someone from scamming you.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I'm curious about that one review that said it was tested at 50%.

mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
If you go on dark.fail you can find the link to dreaddit, basically reddit but for the deep web. There is a "DNM Bible" there which teaches you how to do pretty much everything properly. Simply add /d/DarknetMarketsNoobs to the end of the dreaddit url and look at their wiki.
They have a plethora of information on there on how to stay safe, including answers to your question on what a PGP key is and how it works.
Someone said on the megathread N from C, that dark.fail was compromised, and that someone should use some onion. ( can't remember the full address) instead, to be safe.

Reactions: checkouttime
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Oh and one more thing, don't use any sites where someone claims to be a vendor from an actual marketplace. Stick to things like WHM where you can make disputes against the sellers, get refunds/get them banned etc. If you move off-site from places like that, there's nothing stopping someone from scamming you.
Ok good to know.

I tried contacting this person who I believe is 'C' but I've got to use that damn key.

I have no idea how this works and it's bloody frustrating!

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Someone said on the megathread N from C, that dark.fail was compromised, and that someone should use some onion. ( can't remember the full address) instead, to be safe.
I don't see anyone at all saying it has been compromised, seems awfully suspicious that someone says the most trusted site for links is compromised and sends his own. Only thing I've seen about it recently is that it's been under massive DDOS attacks just like empire, but wasn't even downed.

Ok good to know.

I tried contacting this person who I believe is 'C' but I've got to use that damn key.

I have no idea how this works and it's bloody frustrating!
If you have a USB you can install Tails OS onto it, it's an OS that forces all traffic to go through tor and won't log anything.
It has all the tools you would need to do with PGP keys, bitcoin wallets and other stuff like that pre-installed.
If whatever you order through the dark web gets intercepted and police want to investigate you, they won't find anything because you were doing it through the OS on your USB that wipes every time you shut it down.

Oh and like I said earlier, that dreaddit bible has great info on literally everything you would need.

More info: https://tails.boum.org/about/index.en.html

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I don't see anyone at all saying it has been compromised, seems awfully suspicious that someone says the most trusted site for links is compromised and sends his own. Only thing I've seen about it recently is that it's been under massive DDOS attacks just like empire, but wasn't even downed.

If you have a USB you can install Tails OS onto it, it's an OS that forces all traffic to go through tor and won't log anything.
It has all the tools you would need to do with PGP keys, bitcoin wallets and other stuff like that pre-installed.
If whatever you order through the dark web gets intercepted and police want to investigate you, they won't find anything because you were doing it through the OS on your USB that wipes every time you shut it down.

Oh and like I said earlier, that dreaddit bible has great info on literally everything you would need.

More info: https://tails.boum.org/about/index.en.html
Ok well you obviously know what you're talking about.
Can we pm?

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Ok well you obviously know what you're talking about.
Can we pm?
I was about to say I don't have permission to PM but I seem to have gained that ability now.
Of course we can PM, I just might take a while to respond sometimes :D.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I was about to say I don't have permission to PM but I seem to have gained that ability now.
Of course we can PM, I just might take a while to respond sometimes :D.
Ok great, it may be easier to pm because I have no knowledge of how these things work, and guides are generally written for people who have some knowledge even if basic.
I'm not illiterate with computers, far from it, it's just that I need help navigating this stuff.