• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Being asked why I need verapamil on an online phamacy site, does anyone have any helpful suggestions on what I should say to be given a prescription?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Why this drug? It doesn't look like you can say anything really. I'm surprised it's even on an online pharmacy

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Well yes but there are other ways. This one is something my dad takes. He had a heart attack to get it so... I'm not sure what you could say to an online pharmacy to get it

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
You know this is likely a scam right? You should be careful ordering from these sites. 99% are scams.

L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I have also asked about online pharmacy's here and didn't get much of any answers because there really isn't any online pharmacy that will legitimately give drugs out. The ones that are legit always want a prescription, and any pharmacy that will sell medication without one, you are most likely not getting something that is pure there. I ended up getting what I needed from a Dr for my severe anxiety, so I didn't have to look into that route anymore. Don't waste your time looking into that anymore as anything you get without script prob isn't pure.