busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
I want to CTB asap. My original plan was to do a partial hanging in the early summer, but something went wrong. While I was looking for more information, on YouTube I found an interview with a mother whose son committed suicide using inert gas. And already looking for information on inert gases I came to this site and learned about SN, which is now my method. I was supposed to CTB at the end of summer, but due to my depression I ordered SN too late. Initially I ordered 2 times from one site (something like AMAZON), but the results of the test said that the purity of SN was insufficient. Now I ordered from the chemical store with good reviews + I had to order new test strips.

I just received a message that my SN has been transferred to the transport company (exact date of arrival is not yet known, but it will take about a week). The package with test strips and distilled water I can pick up on September 11th.

if everything goes well, by the end of next week I will get the SN and check it (pray with me so that this time the purity would be sufficient)

The main problem is the place. I live with my parents and sister. We live not in a private house, but in apartment (i.e. here is quite good audibility and I'm just afraid to wake someone up if I vomit). I spent my savings to order several times SN, AE and other stuff (water, scales, pipette, etc). So now I don't have enough money to rent a hotel room, but I think by the end of September I will be able to save enough.

I don't know what this post should be. It's just another proof that I can't do anything right. If I had just started to care about it earlier, I wouldn't have to suffer now at university. I need to keep up my grades, I can't just skip all classes, otherwise someone from the study department will just text my parents :/

It's hard for me to even exist now. I want to finally be free. all my free time I sleep or cry. Just hope it will be over soon

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, AbusedInnocent, Kalista and 2 others
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Почему просто не пойти в лес или найти заброшку?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think it's a good idea to attempt in a small space where family is around and you're not alone for several hours. Chances are high that someone will find you too early. I wish you all the best and good luck. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Glenferd666
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
I don't think it's a good idea to attempt in a small space where family is around and you're not alone for several hours. Chances are high that someone will find you too early. I wish you all the best and good luck. I hope you find peace.
What do you consider as too early?
I have the same problem..
It's a post here about 16 yo girl, who was found by her dad still alive, but died soon in hospital.
Also is it going to be that noisy you think?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What do you consider as too early?
The absolute minimum required is 1h but it's better to have more time. The thing is when people are around they might hear you if you vomit, you can also vomit after you're unconscious and that may be early enough to be still rescued.

That's just my opinion.

Reactions: shame and rozeske
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful suffering in this existence, I also just wish to be gone, I hope you find peace eventually.

busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
Почему просто не пойти в лес или найти заброшку?
потому что даже если я хочу умереть, я всё же хочу сделать это в спокойной обстановке, я бы даже сказала в комфортной, а не непонятно где, возможно среди грязи или мусора, к тому же нахождение в лесу или заброшке скорее всего сильно повысит мой уровень тревожности

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
потому что даже если я хочу умереть, я всё же хочу сделать это в спокойной обстановке, я бы даже сказала в комфортной, а не непонятно где, возможно среди грязи или мусора, к тому же нахождение в лесу или заброшке скорее всего сильно повысит мой уровень тревожности
Понимаю, я тоже хотел снять квартиру на сутки, но мне хозяина жалко и могут прервать суицид. А в лесу как раз никого нет и точно не найдут, мне там спокойнее

busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
in a small space where family is around and you're not alone for several hours
I hold the same opinion. I don't want any extra risk. I don't think I'll be able to try again (at least a year after the failure, because I'm likely will be locked up in a mental hospital and then grounded and wont be able to order anything online again). so better wait a little and get a room in the hotel or maybe my family will decide to visit relatives again. I can't wait for the moment when I can sleep forever
Понимаю, я тоже хотел снять квартиру на сутки, но мне хозяина жалко и могут прервать суицид. А в лесу как раз никого нет и точно не найдут, мне там спокойнее
я тоже хотела снять, но как будто в чужой квартире совсем не хочется. не знаю, почему так. кто-то тут делал тред, что это не этично, ведь это чья-то собственность, там могут быть личные вещи человека и т.д., а отели и гостиницы созданы для того, чтобы там проходили десятки, сотни и тысячи людей + когда я смотрела, часто нужно внести депозит (даже для посуточных квартир), а он составляет 50-100% от цены съёма. к тому же в отелях (относительно) часто умирают люди по разным причинам, я думаю, там налажен порядок действий

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: shame and Praestat_Mori
S

shame

Jul 17, 2024
I hold the same opinion. I don't want any extra risk. I don't think I'll be able to try again (at least a year after the failure, because I'm likely will be locked up in a mental hospital and then grounded and wont be able to order anything online again). so better wait a little and get a room in the hotel or maybe my family will decide to visit relatives again. I can't wait for the moment when I can sleep forever

я тоже хотела снять, но как будто в чужой квартире совсем не хочется. не знаю, почему так. кто-то тут делал тред, что это не этично, ведь это чья-то собственность, там могут быть личные вещи человека и т.д., а отели и гостиницы созданы для того, чтобы там проходили десятки, сотни и тысячи людей + когда я смотрела, часто нужно внести депозит (даже для посуточных квартир), а он составляет 50-100% от цены съёма. к тому же в отелях (относительно) часто умирают люди по разным причинам, я думаю, там налажен порядок действий
Я могу написать в приват?