• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i have a peachy sort of life, i don't earn, i don't work, my education could continue but i am on a break and all. i pretty much have things with me, i am poor economically yet i feel i have things that are satisfactory enough to live with being upset. i live with my parents and they want me to pursue higher education, people are forcing me to do so since all the peers are into it. but i am on some sort of break. i want to die but i can't find the means to it. now my reason to do it i can't explain to anyone and it kinda feels like i am getting mocked when someone asks me that. i just want to suicide because of how things turned out and no matter what i do i can never change my life.
anyways, a kid just came to my house so as to ask me for help in some questions in physics. i scored real fuckin' bad but since i am the only senior she came to me. i couldn't say to her properly to just go away since i can't help her ( i am stupid and i don't know the subject well, i borderline passed ). but i said sure i'll clear your doubts and i'll do it tomorrow. i know which topics she's going to ask from and for me it'll be like studying from scratch since i never studied shit. i have a night to prepare and i guess i will. it's about reputation but why do i care about reputation and whatnot, i hate this new me who cares so much about what others think about him. this might be more of a thing i am doing out of self loathing since i am all lazy these days and this could be a good challenge to complete overnight. whatever it is wish me luck if you're reading this and please let me know that your life's good right now, if not you can talk about whatever you want.
( if you can, psychoanalyse me )

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon, Praestat_Mori and lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
im also on an education break and could relate to a lot of this, wow idk where to start. but its very nice of you to do that for the student even tho ur not feeling good, i hope everything goes well !

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
im also on an education break and could relate to a lot of this, wow idk where to start. but its very nice of you to do that for the student even tho ur not feeling good, i hope everything goes well !
always a good feeling when you realize you're not alone, thanks for relating mate
the kid never showed up though, ig she got busy into sumn or she forgot about it i can't be so sure abt it. it doesn't bother me tho. for all i care, it's not a brag but i completed the topic in one night made sure that i am able to solve every question possible of that topic and i pretty much was. so now i know a little more than i did before. win

• Love
Reactions: lemonbunny