• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
my father died in 2012
my grandpa died 2016
my gf left me few days before because I missed my exams due to my anxiety
and I have 6 active backlogs
they are the only ones I loved
I have no friends no social life
my remaining family is shit

there is nothing left and I am curious to see whatever is waiting for me on the other side

I have a nylon rope maybe 5mm thick and socks.......gonna be leaving around 6-7pm

Goodbye guys

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2, Worndown, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
If this is what you want to do, make sure you are aware of the risks. But I wish you good luck, I hope to leave in 2 days too.

Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
what risks?
Well, you probably know that most ctb methods have risks. If you don't put them into practice correctly, you could end up surviving and with permanent consequences.

If you are really willing to do this, know very well that it is a path of no return and you cannot regret it, because if you do, it will be too late. I recommend that you read the hanging thread for more information and there you can ask your questions too.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and iamgonnadie
iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
Well, you probably know that most ctb methods have risks. If you don't put them into practice correctly, you could end up surviving and with permanent consequences.

If you are really willing to do this, know very well that it is a path of no return and you cannot regret it, because if you do, it will be too late. I recommend that you read the hanging thread for more information and there you can ask your questions too.
I already researched it thoroughly
thanks for shining light upon it

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, spentspirit and Hunterer

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! I hope you find peace.

iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
Sorry guys šŸ˜”
I can't able to do it , My girlfriend forced me to get out of my room, she took me to professor for my viva, which went horrible.

Now I'm stuck in this world for few days more šŸ˜­.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and 1043169
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope these days go quickly for you.

Reactions: iamgonnadie
W

whitesumac

Jul 10, 2024
I hope you find peace my friend , I know what you feel , major depression and anxiety are worse then living in hell. And there's nothing on the other side, your energy will head back in to the universe and be sent somewhere else amd you won't have any recollection of the previous life. Your energy could end up to be a new tree or flowers grass animal or another human being . All depends on what the universe has for you.. Best wishes

Reactions: iamgonnadie