SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I feel so inadequate and worthless. Every single time I put food in my mouth I feel like a disgusting person. I wish I had the will to starve myself. I think I have imposter syndrome because regardless of any accomplishments I still feel like I'm never doing enough and I really just want to do nothing at all. I wish I didn't have to get older and worry about work and making money. I wish I didn't have to worry about finding a place to live. I'm worried that I'll be thrown out within the next year and it fills me with dread. I hate feeling so much dread.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ and GreenGlassDoor
GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I feel so inadequate and worthless. Every single time I put food in my mouth I feel like a disgusting person. I wish I had the will to starve myself. I think I have imposter syndrome because regardless of any accomplishments I still feel like I'm never doing enough and I really just want to do nothing at all. I wish I didn't have to get older and worry about work and making money. I wish I didn't have to worry about finding a place to live. I'm worried that I'll be thrown out within the next year and it fills me with dread. I hate feeling so much dread.
I really relate to this. If I could I'd never touch food again.

• Love
Reactions: SmallKoy