jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I started working at this new place a little while ago and im not a social person so i dont talk much with my colleague but there is this specific colleague that is constantly mirroring my body language...now i dont think he finds me attractive because besides that he likes to low-key make fun of me in front of me with other colleagues. They have a groupchat that im not included in, which im also not interested in because i dont want anything to do with work after i leave that place but this guy all of the sudden mentions the groupchat frequently around me to try to make me jealous and it doesnt even make me jealous it makes me feel annoyed that he goes through such lengths just to annoy me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, Talvikki and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Gosh Damnt,. I hate it when that stuff happens. I know it's easier said than done but just ignore that dude the best you can. What a Fckn dickhead for that highschool bullshit.

I could go on and on about a couple of dumbass co-workers but they aren't Worth the time !

I wish you nothing but the best in this cruel thing called life.

• Love
Reactions: jawdropped123, Foresight, whatevs and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so annoying and can just make things worse. I can imagine that it must be so frustrating being in that situation. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: jawdropped123, Foresight, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Some people really are so annoying and can just make things worse. I can imagine that it must be so frustrating being in that situation. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I wish you the best.
Thank youu