RedBuns

RedBuns

Dec 18, 2018
Lol so my life sucks my boyfriend of 8 years always yells at me for dumb shit
For example just before he went to work today he couldn't find his wallet. An hour before this, he had it to pull out his credit card to pay a bill, so he clearly should remember where HE put it, right?
So he can't find it before work, hes already late, screams at me like I'm the one who did it even though he's the one that lost it, and then proceeds to yell at our kids because they are laughing and having fun in the other room too "loudly"
Just a small, simple example of what I need to deal with every day
I'd rather die than deal with him for the rest of my life and I'm only 25 but there's no way out

Thanks for listening

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
This guy is obviously an idiot.

That's what happens when you take everything for granted. You become an idiot.

Reactions: Haku and RedBuns
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
Lol so my life sucks my boyfriend of 8 years always yells at me for dumb shit
For example just before he went to work today he couldn't find his wallet. An hour before this, he had it to pull out his credit card to pay a bill, so he clearly should remember where HE put it, right?
So he can't find it before work, hes already late, screams at me like I'm the one who did it even though he's the one that lost it, and then proceeds to yell at our kids because they are laughing and having fun in the other room too "loudly"
Just a small, simple example of what I need to deal with every day
I'd rather die than deal with him for the rest of my life and I'm only 25 but there's no way out

Thanks for listening
Why is there no way out? There is always a way, just might not be what we need or want at that time. I am sorry you feel this way. I also was with a extremely abusive man for 8 years and I felt lost and alone and completely helpless. One day I left. I thought I would die but things actually got better for a few years... till now. Please don't loose hope and if you need someone to talk to I'd be happy to pm you. I also have a throw away phone and have no problem calling anyone either. This goes for anyone that just needs to talk to someone

Reactions: Haku
RedBuns

RedBuns

Dec 18, 2018
Why is there no way out? There is always a way, just might not be what we need or want at that time. I am sorry you feel this way. I also was with a extremely abusive man for 8 years and I felt lost and alone and completely helpless. One day I left. I thought I would die but things actually got better for a few years... till now. Please don't loose hope and if you need someone to talk to I'd be happy to pm you. I also have a throw away phone and have no problem calling anyone either. This goes for anyone that just needs to talk to someone
He is the one that pays for everything for me and the kids and I have never had a job (have been with him since highschool) so not really sure what I can do to "get away", I'd end up in some sort of shelter, struggling and definitely not in a much better place than I am in now

• Aww..
Reactions: Haku and Hunter100