• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
Vent i guess so here i am crying like a pathetic little bitch because i managed to convince myself that someone liked me i m 22 already i should know better i been crying for while now its good that its stopped being so bad it hurt to breathe i literally have No friends i only talk to my coworkers who most likely just see me as incompetent but hard working kid And i talk to my parents thought conversation with them is always so damn shallow i hope they havent Heard me losing my shit cause they wont be nice about it likely will say something like :Ok lets go back to therapy i dont want therapy or help or whatever the fuck they wanna call it i want to be dead but i m scared of consecounces if i Fail my family would be absolutelly dramatic about it like their are the victims because of my suicide i wanted out since i was like 12 i believe i waited enough to see if it gets better(whatever thats supposed to mean anyway ) it didnt i maybe had like at best 5 expierences that i liked but thats not enough to make life worth living sorry for my god awful english i used to love this language but No i can't even be good at it Thank you And sorry to anyone who read this whole thing

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Sulyya and Emptea9000
E

Emptea9000

Jul 9, 2024
It's not fair that we have to be here. It's so unfair that we or anyone has to decide whether or not to kill ourselves. To break our family and friends emotionally, or continue to endure pain and suffering. I just wish I was never born.

• Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
It's not fair that we have to be here. It's so unfair that we or anyone has to decide whether or not to kill ourselves. To break our family and friends emotionally, or continue to endure pain and suffering. I just wish I was never born.
I think that the world would be better if suicide wouldnt be seen as the worst thing that could happen that must be prevented but a way out for people who are simply suffering And want it to be over

• Love
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
We read it and get you šŸ«‚ Life is very rough. Therapy, friends, everything is so hard. Definitely agree that suicide should be more accepted.

Keep searching for your recovery solution if you can. Many people find their way through after thinking it won't ever happen to them. Even if it takes a lot of energy.

• Love
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
We read it and get you šŸ«‚ Life is very rough. Therapy, friends, everything is so hard. Definitely agree that suicide should be more accepted.

Keep searching for your recovery solution if you can. Many people find their way through after thinking it won't ever happen to them. Even if it takes a lot of energy.
Its not that i dont think recovery can't happen for me it s just i dont it to i m saying this so vaugely because i think my opinion could upset some of the members And i dont want to upset anyone

• Love
Reactions: Sulyya
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Its not that i dont think recovery can't happen for me it s just i dont it to i m saying this so vaugely because i think my opinion could upset some of the members And i dont want to upset anyone
That's thoughtful of you. I accidentally thought I was on the Recovery board when I read your post.

You can vent like this here - people do all the time (with sometimes unsettling detail), especially on the Suicide Discussion board.

People here understand, so don't worry too much, you can be pretty candid.

• Love