BurnedWorm

BurnedWorm

Artistic ghost a
Feb 22, 2023
I ATTEMPTED , GOT HOSPITALIZED, TRIED TO KMS IN THE HOSPITAL AND I WAS FORCED TO DISCLOSE MY FUCKING TRUAMA AND GOT PUT ON NEW MEDS AJRKlmfkfkdk IM SO FUCKING ANGRY

• Hugs
Reactions: tomene, Pidgeons_Sparrows, depressedlover and 4 others
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Sorry. THat sounds super fucking traumatic.

Reactions: tothepoint
MrBrownUpsideD

MrBrownUpsideD

Apr 9, 2023
You know, all those pedantic question posts that go like "should I lay on my side or back after taking SN" are starting to make sense now. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Reactions: PurpleVoid
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That's awful for you, your feelings are very valid and I can understand why you're angry. The people who run these hospitals are apathetic and delusional beyond measure.

Reactions: PurpleVoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really horrible situation to be trapped in, it disgusts me how people are denied the option to just pass away in peace without risks and complications. This world undeniably is such a hellish place especially as many people try to force others to stay here so that they suffer endlessly against their wishes.

Reactions: tomene
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I ATTEMPTED , GOT HOSPITALIZED, TRIED TO KMS IN THE HOSPITAL AND I WAS FORCED TO DISCLOSE MY FUCKING TRUAMA AND GOT PUT ON NEW MEDS AJRKlmfkfkdk IM SO FUCKING ANGRY
shit man im so sorry ): that sounds traumatizing by itself already. hope youre doing better now or soon
I feel your pain, its especially bad when youre being coerced and forced to start talking, almost interrogated like you are some kind of criminal
You know, all those pedantic question posts that go like "should I lay on my side or back after taking SN" are starting to make sense now. I'm sorry you're going through this.
yup lol. sadly CTB is really hard and you have to plan everything perfectly to do it right
theres so many factors to consider

Reactions: PurpleVoid and pickajack