sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
i recently got back from the psych ward. when i was gone, my friend died. not a close friend, and i dont even know how because no one will say. i assume it was a drug overdose since he did some hard drugs and from my knowledge wasnt suicidal or one to end his life. Im just so jealous of him. And i miss him too. it's not fair. he was going places. he made music and had lots of friends who loved him. he had struggles im sure, but i know he didnt want to die. But then there's me, TERRIFIED of life. Which is why im still alive, because of the possibility of the bad things that would happen from failing. being hospitalized, paralyzed, and unable to try again. He didnt want it, HE HAD A FUTURE GOING FOR HIM. but his life was taken so soon. it's unfair. why couldn't it have been me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Uninstall, hevlalab, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also envy those who no longer exist as now they are incapable of suffering, it sounds so peaceful to not exist for all eternity. Existence also scares me, it's terrifying how trying to die can go wrong, I find it so cruel how we cannot just easily be permanently free from this existence in peace.

sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
I also envy those who no longer exist as now they are incapable of suffering, it sounds so peaceful to not exist for all eternity. Existence also scares me, it's terrifying how trying to die can go wrong, I find it so cruel how we cannot just easily be permanently free from this existence in peace.
exactly. like the universe picks and chooses and its cruel and unfair

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I just got news that my friend had a brain hemorrhage last night. He's on life support. Just had a baby, only 24, full of life. Why couldn't it have been me? I wish for something like that happen everyday. He was the last person that deserved this. I hope he makes it out all right, but right now things are up in the air. So I get how you feel

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, LonelyKitten, HighFlight and 1 other person
sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
I just got news that my friend had a brain hemorrhage last night. He's on life support. Just had a baby, only 24, full of life. Why couldn't it have been me? I wish for something like that happen everyday. He was the last person that deserved this. I hope he makes it out all right, but right now things are up in the air. So I get how you feel
thats horrible:(( im so sorry thats happening to your friend
its nice going on this website, the people here like you truly understand what its like to feel like this

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
thats horrible:(( im so sorry thats happening to your friend
its nice going on this website, the people here like you truly understand what its like to feel like this
I'm sorry about what happened to your friend too. It's not fair. It always seems like the people least deserving of it end up having horrible things happen to them. Meanwhile we're all over here struggling, wishing for an aneurysm, or a heart attack, or a plane to fall out of the sky and hit us. Life is really crazy.
It is nice being able to talk to people that understand. I've definitely been helped a lot by being here

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You're definitely not the first person to point out this cruel irony. Even though you weren't close I'm sorry for your loss.

C

cph

Oct 17, 2021
I'm sorry for your loss. Its tragic and also mind blowing how young people(teens) manage to kill themselves when I repeatedly cannot find a way to succeed.

Reactions: avaruus
sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
. It always seems like the people least deserving of it end up having horrible things happen to them. Meanwhile we're all over here struggling, wishing for an aneurysm, or a heart attack, or a plane to fall out of the sky and hit us. Life is really crazy.
It is nice being able to talk to people that understand.