Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
So, do you think he killed himself or the other theory that an asshole killed him?

I go with another asshole killed him. He had just bought tons of supplies for painting.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I mean he was pretty unhinged - the whole ear thing ... ya know. Is there a theory out there that someone killed him ? I never heard of it before

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
If he didn't do the actual shooting himself, he let himself die on purpose, so either way I am saying suicide. It's been reported he refused to allow his personal physician to attempt to save him because then he would have to try again in a few months. He told his brother from his death bed it's how he wanted to die. He attempted only a year before, etc.

Reactions: DarkDane
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Yes there is !
This beautiful movie kind of describes it:

Loving Vincent
And it is really beautiful too, its kind of an animation that looks like it's a Van Gogh painting. I think they filmed it first and then transformed it (not sure)

If he didn't do the actual shooting himself, he let himself die on purpose, so either way I am saying suicide. It's been reported he refused to allow his personal physician to attempt to save him because then he would have to try again in a few months. He told his brother from his death bed it's how he wanted to die. He attempted only a year before, etc.
Interesting ! I will search more on that.

Thank you

Reactions: MeltingHeart