• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
Hello all,
So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, probably the worst day of the year imo. Every time this dreaded "holiday" rolls around is when my suicidal ideology is the worst. It only serves to remind me how much of an unlikeable wretch I am and how I'll probably never get to experience a woman's love. And how ugly, stupid, weak, etc I am.

Any single people got any advice on how to overcome this awful day? And make it to another one? Seriously considering stealing the family car and slamming into something/someone at 100 MPH cause I got no other options. If I don't CTB im going to at least cut and/or burn myself to punish this laughably pathetic existence I have.

I've been a social shut-it for the past few months. Not having any human interactions outside of family really helped me with my longing for a relationship. I threw in the towel and accepted my fate of forever alone. But recently I've starting going to the gym again and it ruined all that. Seeing all the beautiful fit women reminded me of my desires for one of them. Seriously, I'm down fucking badd right now. They don't even have to be either of those things. I'd settle for a 1 or 2 outa 10 right now but not a single woman in this world would want me and I honestly don't blame them :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, brokenpersi, Jane Doe 13 and 7 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm so sorry you feel this way and do hope you don't do anything impulsively on 2/14/23.

I'm a shut in over the last 5 or 6 weeks too. No real contact with people either. I have to push myself to be motivated to do anything at all.

Valentine's Day is very hard for me as well. I hope to just chill and not do anything impulsively

I do hope you get some peace abd feel a little better

Reactions: CantWait2D1E
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Any single people got any advice on how to overcome this awful day?
Realise that it's just a regular day and the "holiday" thing is nothing more than a thinly-veiled marketing plot to convince normies to spend money they don't have on things they don't need? Don't know how helpful you'll find that, but it works for me just fine.

It probably sounds horribly cynical, but I don't mean it in that way, I just stopped following these silly "holidays" a long time ago. Even when I'm in a relationship, I don't pay attention to things like Valentine's. You don't need to wait for a specific date to do something nice for someone. Hell, that's another option if you feel like you need to observe the holiday in some way: treat yourself. Eat your favourite food, watch your favourite movie, play your favourite video game, listen to your favourite album. Do something nice for yourself.

Reactions: Jane Doe 13, İnilerim, HybridSpectre and 7 others
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I'm so disconnected from the external world, I kind of just tune out holidays all together (ok except for Halloween lol)

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: newave3, HybridSpectre, mafuyu and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I hate these holidays too. I do my best to ignore them but someone usually reminds me. This year, I'm doing something slightly stressful for me in relation to getting a new job- so I'm hoping that will take my mind off it.

I'd say- avoid people as much as you can today. Plus- know that you're not alone in being alone. Plenty of us will be struggling today. Not sure if that makes it better or worse really though.

That's really good that you're excercising again. Still- I know what you mean- I found the gym really triggering- not so much fancying people but because they were mainly super fit and I'm really not. Could you buy anything to exercise at home with? I do that now. I hope you survive the day as best you can.

everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
why are you referring to women like they're objects?

Reactions: İnilerim, Fml and CyVir
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Happy Saint Valentine's Day Massacre

B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
Hello all,
So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, probably the worst day of the year imo. Every time this dreaded "holiday" rolls around is when my suicidal ideology is the worst. It only serves to remind me how much of an unlikeable wretch I am and how I'll probably never get to experience a woman's love. And how ugly, stupid, weak, etc I am.

Any single people got any advice on how to overcome this awful day? And make it to another one? Seriously considering stealing the family car and slamming into something/someone at 100 MPH cause I got no other options. If I don't CTB im going to at least cut and/or burn myself to punish this laughably pathetic existence I have.

I've been a social shut-it for the past few months. Not having any human interactions outside of family really helped me with my longing for a relationship. I threw in the towel and accepted my fate of forever alone. But recently I've starting going to the gym again and it ruined all that. Seeing all the beautiful fit women reminded me of my desires for one of them. Seriously, I'm down fucking bad right now. They don't even have to be either of those things. I'd settle for a 1 or 2 outa 10 right now but not a single woman in this world would want me and I honestly don't blame them :/
It's the biological imperative, the drive to copulate, the drive to feel you HAVE to be with another. It's in all species more or less. Listen to music, whack off, get rid of the urge, read books, create art, write, paint, draw, program computer code, whatever. Buying into this drive to couple up and fuck, fuck , fuck will drive you mad otherwise. Transcend the gross material bodily-biological programming as much as possible. Try a silicone sex doll. Good for snuggling. And no incurable STDs! Just think of antibiotic-resistant strains of gonorrhea, syphilis. Yeah, V.D. Day indeed!

Reactions: newave3 and HybridSpectre
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: omgsovague and CantWait2D1E
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Like all holidays, valentines day is just a scam. And anyway being in relationships usually just causes people to suffer more, other people usually just cause more harm and you cannot trust them so it's for the best to be alone. I think that those who are in relationships just pretend to be content, there is no such thing as happiness in this world.

Reactions: newave3 and CantWait2D1E
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Virtual hug 🫂 🤗 and sending you lots of love. Happy Valentines day from the UK.

You are not alone I feel like absolute shit too on valentines day. I am my living room almost in tears of over years of heartbreak and rejection especially my most rescent. I am so upset and deep in pain it doesn't help that in the next hour I have to fight to stay in my job as I got a review about my performance.

This is the worst pain ever you are not alone. Just take care of your self ok. Treat yourself. I am having hemp tea and hemp cookies. I am having a hemp themed valentines day.

Love
FireFox

Reactions: newave3 and CantWait2D1E
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I feel dead each day, this no different

Reactions: humaneyes__, newave3 and CantWait2D1E
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Dec 24, 2022
why are you referring to women like they're objects?
Could you please enlighten me on how I was objectifying them? Not to try and discredit your point but to try and get a better understanding of them and how my mindset might be incorrect. Isn't the whole concept of attraction based on objectification? How do you know you're "into" a stranger without first comparing their looks or body to your own standards of acceptableness? You can't pretend that initial appearances don't matter. At least for people you're meeting the first time and are probably not interacting with again afterwards. Also, women objectify men all the time! So many women have such unrealistically high expectations of their ideal man. As long as he checks all the boxes they could care less how he thinks/feels. Wanting a 1 in a million man who's got a good paying job, handsome, fit, funny, a handyman, etc.
It's the biological imperative, the drive to copulate, the drive to feel you HAVE to be with another. It's in all species more or less. Listen to music, whack off, get rid of the urge, read books, create art, write, paint, draw, program computer code, whatever. Buying into this drive to couple up and fuck, fuck , fuck will drive you mad otherwise. Transcend the gross material bodily-biological programming as much as possible. Try a silicone sex doll. Good for snuggling. And no incurable STDs! Just think of antibiotic-resistant strains of gonorrhea, syphilis. Yeah, V.D. Day indeed!
THIS. It is my biological purpose in this world, in my mind. Even if I was Musk or Bezos levels of rich and successful, I'd still be unhappy if I didn't have a family of my own. If you think about it, children are the only real legacy us normal people get to leave behind in this world. And I've yet to meet a person who was like "Man I hate my son/daughter, having a family sucks." Love like that is the one thing I've yet to experience so its hard not to think its the missing piece in my mental health equation. I try not to "whack off" as much anymore as I find it poisonous to a mans health physically/mentally but sometimes the temptation is too great. Thanks for the advice.
I hate these holidays too. I do my best to ignore them but someone usually reminds me. This year, I'm doing something slightly stressful for me in relation to getting a new job- so I'm hoping that will take my mind off it.

I'd say- avoid people as much as you can today. Plus- know that you're not alone in being alone. Plenty of us will be struggling today. Not sure if that makes it better or worse really though.

That's really good that you're excercising again. Still- I know what you mean- I found the gym really triggering- not so much fancying people but because they were mainly super fit and I'm really not. Could you buy anything to exercise at home with? I do that now. I hope you survive the day as best you can.
Thanks for your really good advice. I just got up and am just going to eat a little and go back to sleep. Try and fast-forward through the day. It's hard not to compare yourself to others at the gym, totally understand how you feel. I ogle some off the guys in there too. can't help but to stare at their shoulders/arms/legs and think damn I wish I looked like that. Just remember that at one point those people where looking like you/ thinking what you're thinking too. A lot of hard work and careful dieting got them to that point. Fitness is not something that's just given.

Virtual hug 🫂 🤗 and sending you lots of love. Happy Valentines day from the UK.

You are not alone I feel like absolute shit too on valentines day. I am my living room almost in tears of over years of heartbreak and rejection especially my most rescent. I am so upset and deep in pain it doesn't help that in the next hour I have to fight to stay in my job as I got a review about my performance.

This is the worst pain ever you are not alone. Just take care of your self ok. Treat yourself. I am having hemp tea and hemp cookies. I am having a hemp themed valentines day.

Love
FireFox
Thanks for the love :)
I read some of your threads a while back when I was just lurking. So sorry about your situation. You clearly have a lot of love to give and I just hope that one day you meet someone who is deserving of all that. The fact that your job is in jeopardy now is just appalling. We give our lives to these companies just to have basic rights like a roof over our heads and food to eat. If the fallout for what happened is just too much I'd say just find another job. You don't owe them anything. But I know that's easier said then done. Anyway I'm wishing you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and newave3
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
It is just another fake day. Most people betray , they lie, they abandon and more. People do not care. Even if 100 wish you a happy day, they would give you to the lions for them to eat you if they needed to . So for me I don't care about this day neither other days where people are fake asses with each other

Reactions: newave3
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Dec 24, 2022
Like all holidays, valentines day is just a scam. And anyway being in relationships usually just causes people to suffer more, other people usually just cause more harm and you cannot trust them so it's for the best to be alone. I think that those who are in relationships just pretend to be content, there is no such thing as happiness in this world.
It is just another fake day. Most people betray , they lie, they abandon and more. People do not care. Even if 100 wish you a happy day, they would give you to the lions for them to eat you if they needed to . So for me I don't care about this day neither other days where people are fake asses with each other
You two bring up very excellent points. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise that I haven't been in a relationship yet. I couldn't even imagine the hurt one must feel falling for someone only to get crushed by them. Broken up with, cheated on, I can't think of a worse pain. The idea that some angelic woman is going to come into my life and save my soul, make me happy again is one that's on my mind a lot. It's just another delusion. Thanks for reminding me of that. I need to find content within myself and not seek that validation from others, but it's hard.

everythingblack

everythingblack

Apr 20, 2022
Could you please enlighten me on how I was objectifying them? Not to try and discredit your point but to try and get a better understanding of them and how my mindset might be incorrect. Isn't the whole concept of attraction based on objectification? How do you know you're "into" a stranger without first comparing their looks or body to your own standards of acceptableness? You can't pretend that initial appearances don't matter. At least for people you're meeting the first time and are probably not interacting with again afterwards. Also, women objectify men all the time! So many women have such unrealistically high expectations of their ideal man. As long as he checks all the boxes they could care less how he thinks/feels. Wanting a 1 in a million man who's got a good paying job, handsome, fit, funny, a handyman, etc.

THIS. It is my biological purpose in this world, in my mind. Even if I was Musk or Bezos levels of rich and successful, I'd still be unhappy if I didn't have a family of my own. If you think about it, children are the only real legacy us normal people get to leave behind in this world. And I've yet to meet a person who was like "Man I hate my son/daughter, having a family sucks." Love like that is the one thing I've yet to experience so its hard not to think its the missing piece in my mental health equation. I try not to "whack off" as much anymore as I find it poisonous to a mans health physically/mentally but sometimes the temptation is too great. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for your really good advice. I just got up and am just going to eat a little and go back to sleep. Try and fast-forward through the day. It's hard not to compare yourself to others at the gym, totally understand how you feel. I ogle some off the guys in there too. can't help but to stare at their shoulders/arms/legs and think damn I wish I looked like that. Just remember that at one point those people where looking like you/ thinking what you're thinking too. A lot of hard work and careful dieting got them to that point. Fitness is not something that's just given.

Thanks for the love :)
I read some of your threads a while back when I was just lurking. So sorry about your situation. You clearly have a lot of love to give and I just hope that one day you meet someone who is deserving of all that. The fact that your job is in jeopardy now is just appalling. We give our lives to these companies just to have basic rights like a roof over our heads and food to eat. If the fallout for what happened is just too much I'd say just find another job. You don't owe them anything. But I know that's easier said then done. Anyway I'm wishing you the best.
I dont really have the energy to produce a well-phrased response since I'm really depressed right now. For starters, it rubbed me the wrong way because of the use of some language: "They don't even have to be either of those things. I'd settle for a 1 or 2 outa 10 right now" for example, came off as objectification. Just because it's normalized in society doesn't make it right, and it's not right when women do it to men either. Just rubbed me the wrong way so I asked the question. I get that wasn't the point of the post, not trying to start a whole big thread, just something to think about. Also I hope you feel better and find at least some semblance of solace or comfort.

Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
All holidays are some form of monetary extortion and superficial. The next day people are always back to their regularly scheduled BS.

If holidays didnt exist the only thing that would bring my family together would be birthdays, newborns and death.

Reactions: foreverfalling and hellispink