B

bluebirds

Jun 15, 2023
Which of these three places (Holland, Netherlands and Belgium) have VAD clinics for foreigners ?

without the 'must be 40/50 year old to apply' rule.

I assume these 3 places should also use the Nembutal IV method, if you know specific details please PM me.

*Didnt include Luxembourg, but if the above description apply to it and someone knows details, elaborate please .

M

metothemoon

Feb 11, 2024
Which of these three places (Holland, Netherlands and Belgium) have VAD clinics for foreigners ?

I assume these 3 places should also use the Nembutal IV method, if you know specific details please PM me.

*Didnt include Luxembourg, but if the above description apply to it and someone knows details, elaborate please .
In the Netherlands, doctors are allowed to help foreigners. However, it is quite complex, since you have no dutch health insurence, they need a full medical background and not every doctor is willing to do so.
Dont know which method they use though..

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023

If I understand VAD correctly, then we don't have such devices in Belgium. An MD will either use an oral or intravenous method. It's not always the same meds that are used, but you can find examples here:

www klav.be/klavinfo/files/Dossiers/Euthanasie/NL/2018_Euthanasie_DOCU_NL.pdf

(This document is in Dutch.)

Foreigners with an incurable/terminal disease are welcome, but euthanasia because of unbearable mental suffering is only a choice if you're Belgian.