KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I live in Provo now
I was from Richfield once
Anti-Suicide messages were graphic and installed on every corner.
Yet the numbers continue to grow.
People are not nice, they whisper traitor if you dare to call them out
People are disgusted by one another, when they cannot control one another.
Slavery is rampant here, 9 dollars for a 16 dollar job, yelling and screaming from bosses of unfair humanity, no remorse for the worker.
The church is inhuman, scolding those outside of faith, neutering the untraditional, isolating thoze of different characters, wanting to fling back to a dysoptic past. They shame yet at the same time hide the suicides and ask why are people still killing themselves?
Utah is a dusty field of inhumanity
It is a place prime for suicidal harvesting
It is not America
It is not America
It is simply name, Utah

• Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: End Game, Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and 3 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I've been to salt lake City. It was very lonely. I hope you escape. I need to as well. I'm in the Midwest. It's not so great either.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape, itsamadworld and 1 other person
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I've been to salt lake City. It was very lonely. I hope you escape. I need to as well. I'm in the Midwest. It's not so great either.
I feel your pain.
Trust me people, it's a bad time to live in Utah right now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, itsamadworld and Oyoy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Really?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Those who give everything and demand the same from their fellow men that they cannot control are not called freemen, they are called slaves.
Slavery is very rampant in Utah in a cultural sense, no matter how cruel a leader or boss or churchman is there should only ne complete obedience to the cultural cesspool of utahnic drabble.

Reactions: itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I live in Provo now
I was from Richfield once
Anti-Suicide messages were graphic and installed on every corner.
Yet the numbers continue to grow.
People are not nice, they whisper traitor if you dare to call them out
People are disgusted by one another, when they cannot control one another.
Slavery is rampant here, 9 dollars for a 16 dollar job, yelling and screaming from bosses of unfair humanity, no remorse for the worker.
The church is inhuman, scolding those outside of faith, neutering the untraditional, isolating thoze of different characters, wanting to fling back to a dysoptic past. They shame yet at the same time hide the suicides and ask why are people still killing themselves?
Utah is a dusty field of inhumanity
It is a place prime for suicidal harvesting
It is not America
It is not America
It is simply name, Utah
Oh, I married and divorced a man from Utah...Been to Provo, lived in Taylorsville outside of SLC for longer than I care to admit. It is beautiful, the scenery, and the people seem pleasant outwardly....However.....The mormon door knocking, the people and their rampant storing up food for the impending apocalypse mentality, the cult-like atmosphere, the no alcohol or coffee, the hypocrisy of the religion, the shaming of the people..... Yeah, that a very "interesting" place. I could not believe how my ex could be so extremely zealous about his religion! If I had known what I know now, I would have ran far, far and very fast away from him. He was such a stanch pro-lifer! Which is weird, because I always was the opposite. We married to quickly! If I had realized how religious he was, and how bizarre his beliefs were, I would have ctb'd sooner....He would even do street preaching events in front of the Mormon Temple which I give me the chills to think of. The way he would get so angry if you didn't subscribe to his doctrines to where at times he would get physically violent towards me, even to holding a gun to my head. I told him to shoot me, do me a favor!...It makes me want to cbt thinking of that. Good thing I didn't call the cops, but convinced him enlist in the military, then i could finally escape his tyranny. Well, that was my expirience with UT, for what it's worth...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape and KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Oh, I married and divorced a man from Utah...Been to Provo, lived in Taylorsville outside of SLC for longer than I care to admit. It is beautiful, the scenery, However.....The door knocking, the rampant storing up food for the impending apocalypse mentality, the cult-like atmosphere, the no alcohol or coffee, the hypocrisy of the religion, the shaming of the people..... Yeah, that a very "interesting" place. I could not believe how my ex could be so extremely zealous about his religion! If I had known what I know now, I would have ran far, far and very fast away from him. He was such a stanch pro-lifer! Which is weird, because I always was the opposite. We married to quickly! If I had realized how religious he was, and how bizarre his beliefs were, I would have ctb'd sooner....He would even do street preaching events in front of the Mormon Temple which I give me the chills to think of. The way he would get so angry if you didn't subscribe to his doctrines to where at times he would get physically violent towards me, even to holding a gun to my head. I told him to shoot me, do me a favor!...It makes me want to cbt thinking of that. Good thing I didn't call the cops, but convinced him enlist in the military, then i could finally escape his tyranny. Well, that was my expirience with UT, for what it's worth...
Thats absolutely horrible but not surprising.
At least you're far way from that bastard, hope he catches diabetes and suffers a painful long decade of rotting death.
These creatures called mormons do not deserve any remorse or pity, they are an insult to humanity and america, they need to be held accountable foe their actions!

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
At least you're far way from that bastard, hope he catches diabetes and suffers a painful long decade of rotting death.
These creatures called mormons do not deserve any remorse or pity, they are an insult to humanity and america, they need to be held accountable foe their actions!
Oh, he messed me up pretty bad....I mean mentally more than anything. Better had he shot me that day....

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Oyoy
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
Oh, he messed me up pretty bad....I mean mentally more than anything. Better had he shot me that day....
I remember one day, he threatened to stone me like they did in the old testament, if i divorced him because in Utah it is legal! I called BS on that, obviously. Then I freaking snapped on him shortly after that, had my hands around his neck. I was like a dog kicked too many times....He had to wear a turtle neck for a few days....I flipped the switch on that bitch! i knew right then and there, divorce this dude, or someone gonna go to prison....

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and faraway_beach
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've been around Mormons, even had a family member in the FLDS cult, and I find this thread fascinating.

hope he catches diabetes and suffers a painful long decade of rotting death.

If I can add humor for just a minute, though, this comment reminded me of the movie Eagle vs. Shark, starting at 1:28 in the video, with lots of language the Mormons would not approve of.

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
Provo is even worse...I definitely caught the cult-vibe there...The conservative dress, and the intense desire to return to the past....Yeah...your spot on there! I hear the drug use is bad there. Opiods...I watched some documentary on it...
I'm from and in the midwest myself.
Yeah. Sucks to be alive now.
Btw, I hope the best for you. I hope you fight the good fight for you, and don't let those religious zealots get you down...I understand, it's a difficult, overall culturally narrow minded place...well...you know...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape and Oyoy
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I assume you're referring to the church of Latter Day Saints? Mormonism? Missionaries come here to Ireland all the time to try and convert life long catholics. Honestly they are quite weird.

Reactions: Final Escape and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I assume you're referring to the church of Latter Day Saints? Mormonism? Missionaries come here to Ireland all the time to try and convert life long catholics. Honestly they are quite weird.

(They have special underwear.)

• Wow
Reactions: Final Escape and mediocre
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Where at in Midwest? I'm in South Dakota the black hills area.

Reactions: itsamadworld
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I spent a.month in Spear Fish before the oil boom.
I'm back in my home town in Kansas.
Right. It's pretty unexciting in Midwest lol!

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and itsamadworld