• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Is Repaglinide an effective way to CTB? I have access to Repaglinide, Risperidone, Divalproex, Metformin, and Lisinopril in my house. Repaglinide was the only one that I could take some without noticing, as the pill bottle is filled with small 2mg pills so some disappearing wouldn't be as obvious.

I've had suicidal thoughts since I was eleven, and had begun self harming at the age of fourteen. I had two plans I didn't go through with. At fifteen I planned by slitting my throat, having watched gore videos of suicides done that way. The other one at seventeen one was hanging myself in my closet, reading articles and studies on how cases were done. I chickened out twice.

Now I'm nineteen, and I see no future for myself. I've been in special education classes all my life, I've been bullied physically by boys five times my size and by girls who were ten times prettier than me. I can't fit in anywhere, I am unlikeable and annoying. I'm struggling in my major, just as I knew I would. Everyone who comes into contact with me has and always will hate me. I given up on trying to connect to other people, because they laugh at me and mock me and many times I don't realize it until they tell me to my face that I'm the punchline. I would of preferred to be a clown, because at least a clown is in on the joke.

Overdosing is the only way I think I am able to overcome my survival instinct. But I only have access to these medications.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat