ra1nw3rldd

ra1nw3rldd

︻デ═一
Sep 13, 2023
I was prescribed a bit of tramadol following a septoplasty + turbinate surgery
the opioid megathread suggests literally hundreds of pills would be needed to reach the LD50, thats definitely out of the picture
& that since tramadol mixes an opioid with an SNRI, large doses would lead to serotonin syndrome and would NOT be 'peaceful' at all

but painkillers do seem like they could be useful in some way
maybe to make some methods easier, if not physically much at least maybe even psychologically / confidence related

i was hoping they could fit in perfectly to make some like ideal method, such as if they could just totally knock you out or totally get rid of pain, but both of those seem to be misconceptions about the very ordinary kind of pills that get prescribed
& the SNRI serotonin syndrome part makes me wary of trying anything with larger tramadol doses

hanging & related scares me
shallow water blackout seems less scary, but that i would probably have difficulty getting it right, finding a location, or resorting to a bathtub, etc.
freight train (decapitation) genuinely scares me less than hanging & seems doable, but might be unadvisable
& it would be difficult to order anything online or prepare anything while living w parents
cant buy a gun
SN seems to be unavailable for the general public here & NZ customs is always very strict

i dont have too much of a problem with letting this go on a few months more, but its insane how difficult proper methods really are & this tramadol opportunity i probably wont get something like again, i kind just need to ask or bring it up while i still have it

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Tramadol is kinda weak. From my investigations and experiences (im a opioid user now) fentanyl, nitazenes and methadone are the best options.

alienfreak

alienfreak

A danger to myself
Sep 25, 2024
Tramadol feels nice and makes anything a little easier. Up to around 250mg. Taking higher dose just becomes uncomfortable, because it doesnt have the same effect as more typical opioids. In any case imo it wouldnt make a big difference and you shouldnt put importance on it

Last edited: