• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
when i decide to ctb, i want to make sure that the people who led me to doing it get what should've gone a long time ago and anyone else around me affected gets some form of legal justice. how do i make sure my actions lead to it? what do i write in a note for authorities to do/find/say?

i'm very tired of living, but i don't want to be a restless spirit either when i pass away

any response is appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: lessthanperfect and sapphoslastpoem
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Do you have any journal writings, evidence, people to back you up? You could write about those things in your note.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its disgusting how people do such unforgivable things to us and the only way to get justice is to ctb, otherwise I'm sure it wouldn't be believed. Hopefully your plans work out and those who did you harm will get the punishment that you wish they have to suffer with in the future.

You should try to provide some documents to the police and possibly at your chosen location, have some proof in the same room that you're in and I'm sure the authorities may take notice of it and do something about it, maybe contact those who you want punishment for. (Assuming you have any documents, just stating that someone hurt you would be treated the same way as when you're alive and probably dismissed.)

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
when i decide to ctb, i want to make sure that the people who led me to doing it get what should've gone a long time ago and anyone else around me affected gets some form of legal justice. how do i make sure my actions lead to it? what do i write in a note for authorities to do/find/say?

i'm very tired of living, but i don't want to be a restless spirit either when i pass away

any response is appreciated.
I'm sorry to say that the chances of anybody being prosecuted after you have gone is minimal. You can't prosecute somebody without evidence I'm afraid.

sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
This is what I'm going to do. All the people who've hurt me or done me wrong have all gotten away with it. I'm using my death as a weapon, I'm hoping it'll make them feel endless regret and guilt, maybe even make some of them fess up to what they've done.

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Write down names of witnesses in your note. A dead man's voice means nothing legally but if they can get witness testimony from other people who've stayed silent until now it might work.

Edit: Any sort of video/photo/screenshot evidence is solid evidence even after you're gone if no witnesses were there. Otherwise I don't think it'll accomplish anything other than maybe messing up their reputations.

Reactions: wastingpotential