B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,
I tried to kill myself with 4.5g of phenobarbital but someone found me 36 hours later, unconscious.
I'm not sure I will be able to get more of it so I'm wondering if pentobarbital is still easy to find in Mexico or if it's isn't true at all.
Money is not a problem and I'm used to travel.
I traveled to USA before to shoot myself but didn't have the courage to actually use a gun when I finally got one.
I'm not into illegal stuff and prefere a nice and peaceful way to go.
Phenobarbital was painless but took too much time, pentobarbital would be much better. Do you guys know where I can get some? Any advice?

Reactions: ningaman151 and RoloTomasi
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Have you checked the dark web? Then you don't have to travel.

Reactions: dog3000 and killmepls
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
Have you checked the dark web? Then you don't have to travel.
I didn't but I hardly trust it. And it was hard enough to get out of the hospital after a few weeks telling everyone I felt better. If I get caught I won't be able to leave the hospital for months this time. And travelling is pleasant

Reactions: Dead_Inside
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
I'm in France and psychiatrists are allowed to keep me against my will at the hospital. They're nice people and treat us well. Assurance covers everything. I feel like they care about their patients and that's nice.
But still I don't want to get stuck there again, and if they catch me for doing anything I'm sure I'm going to stay there for a long time.
Travelling to anywhere I can find nembutal is going to be safer and funnier I guess

B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
How exactly is finding Nembutal funny?
The travelling part of it. When I went to the USA I met very nice people on my way and it is one of my best memories now, even thought I went there to kill myself. I don't have to be depressed everyday

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
No one said you had to be depressed everyday. Where did you get that idea from?
That was just a way to say I still enjoy things. If I go to Mexico to buy nembutal, I'll go to restaurants and talk to people before actually killing myself. I've been thinking of it for 12 years now so I might just enjoy my last few days

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I'm looking for the same thing too, made a post about it even. Everyone says that you can get nembutal in mexico, but how does one get about getting it once you get there, that's the issue.

Reactions: Brike
B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
I've read an article from 10 years ago saying that you could buy it in pet stores. No question asked. Tourists from all over the world were going to Mexico for it. I kind of trust this article but I feel like 10 years are enough to regulate a popular way to kill oneself. And if a tourist goes asking for nembutal for his dying dog, I'm sure Mexicans understand the situation.
I think Mexicans might be well aware of this situation, maybe someone will come here with 2018 knowledge.

Reactions: lv-gras
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I didn't but I hardly trust it. And it was hard enough to get out of the hospital after a few weeks telling everyone I felt better. If I get caught I won't be able to leave the hospital for months this time. And travelling is pleasant
I understand.... maybe a longer travel visa or even a work visa would be better. Then less rush : )
Plus if you are find leaving on opiates instead ..... we here in the beautiful USA are in the middle of a fantastic opiate crisis.