• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Is there an scientific reason we can't use one of those trash bags with the elastics for an exit bag? Everything is already pretty much designed and it's strong material since it's made to hold heavy things so not to worry about tearing too much. There are different sizes they come in too so a small one could fit the head.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I saw 1 paper documenting the case of N₂ CTB using a garbage bag, on woman that had cancer.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I saw 1 paper documenting the case of N₂ CTB using a garbage bag, on woman that had cancer.
Oh how was the outcome was it the same as the exit bag? Could you send me the article?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I don't have that paper anymore, but there are more cases of people who have used garbage bags.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I don't have that paper anymore, but there are more cases of people who have used garbage bags.
wow alot of these people are just using trash bags and tape not even a sweatband or elastic and they still CTBed.........I feel like everyone is going crazy about getting the materials exactly right(including me) but then again it is death and a huge risk. And also who knows if it was as peaceful as it should be because of the flowrates.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Think most important airflow more , material many type work. Some people car , Some case even room not only bag still method work, it all come physics proper use. Air have high percent nitrogen sometime little nitrogen cause death nobody notice