SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Today is a bad day for pain.

Yesterday I dressed up and handed out candy. I had maybe 10 kids come to the door. It was windy, I thought the smaller ones would blow away. Lol.

Anyway, I found out a real friend of mine planned to ctb in the same month as me. This is hard to hear from someone else. But now I have to delay it until May and then that's mother's day. I'm trying to avoid all of these special dates but there's something significant in every month and I'm growing to hate it!!! I know there is no good time to go in the ways of the world, but a good time to go for me would be ASAP. Yesterday.

I don't know what to do. I'm in shambles over staying alive. Not that I'll die. I'm falling apart at the seams..

Does anyone know how to stitch? :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Qverty7455, Cookiedough8956, puppy9 and 2 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Why does this make you change your date?

It wasn't the reason. Just a tidbit of info I added to vent. My reason for delaying from April is my closest friend (I'm not good with days) his birthday is the day after my ctb date. And I CANNOT do that to him. He knows I'm going to be gone so I just can't do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Sounds so stressful, I'm sorry you're going through that. I know that feeling though, every time I want to CTB there's always SOMETHING .

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well at least you have given yourself time and doing things under your own control. If you are looking for something to do @Rachel74 is in hospital and needs a housesitter for her unicorn

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Well at least you have given yourself time and doing things under your own control. If you are looking for something to do @Rachel74 is in hospital and needs a housesitter for her unicorn

I want to make things right. Like a song I posted on my profile called No Hard Feelings. Maybe take a listen? I'll ask her if she trusts me with such an important responsibility.
Sounds so stressful, I'm sorry you're going through that. I know that feeling though, every time I want to CTB there's always SOMETHING .

Always, huh? Man, oh man... This world. I'm sorry, hon. x
Awww so cute :hug:

Thank you! It's my favourite holiday.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and puppy9
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
It wasn't the reason. Just a tidbit of info I added to vent. My reason for delaying from April is my closest friend (I'm not good with days) his birthday is the day after my ctb date. And I CANNOT do that to him. He knows I'm going to be gone so I just can't do that.
So can't you make you CTB date at the end of the month when his birthday is? What if you two actually went together? IDK it sounds morbid but you would have each other to hold onto.
And I'm sorry you're in so much pain. This weather is awful for people with pain. I love this weather but it's awful for us.

Last edited:
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
So can't you make you CTB date at the end of the month when his birthday is? What if you two actually went together? IDK it sounds morbid but you would have each other to hold onto.

These are two different friends. Sorry, I should have clarified. The one who's birthday is the day, after, he doesn't have plans to go and even if he did he lives in another province. :-( If he wanted to to too, we'd go together, I think. He's depressed but not suicidal to the point he'd go through with it.

And my other friend who planned his ctb in April too would prefer no partner.