• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
need to ctb soon. only have inderal and vistaril. good combo or need something else??? could I use just the inderal??? what would a lethal dose look like if I'm 5'4 95 lbs? need help urgent have to die soon

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
There is no lethal dose of either of these drugs, they won't kill you.
need to ctb soon. only have inderal and vistaril. good combo or need something else??? could I use just the inderal??? what would a lethal dose look like if I'm 5'4 95 lbs? need help urgent have to die soon
You should really do some research before committing yourself to trying to ctb.

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
There is no lethal dose of either of these drugs, they won't kill you.

You should really do some research before committing yourself to trying to ctb.
I have done research, this is all that's available to me.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
I have done research, this is all that's available to me.
If you've researched, then you'll already know that this combination won't be likely to kill you.

Reactions: zoetrope
februaryangels

februaryangels

i’m miss world
Aug 30, 2023
off topic but i love ur pfp <3 i'm not sure if i'm using the off topic thing correctly i'm sorry if i'm not i'm new to this site and trying to understand still 🫶🏼

• Hugs
Reactions: illvoid
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
alright. may try partial suspension instead
Please be sure you're not acting impulsively and this is definitely what you want, before going through with this. You do sound like you're being impulsive, sorry if I'm picking up the wrong vibes here.

Reactions: Crono and FadingSunshine
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Edit: mixed up this thread with OP's other one in this forum. Edited to make sense. :p

I'm assuming the reason you want to ctb immediately is the relationship issue you mentioned in your other thread. You describe a very upsetting situation, but it doesn't follow that you "deserve" to die. Having ambivalent feelings about some romantic partnership in particular or monogamy in general is not punishable by death in any country on Earth.

You got some very harsh feedback in the relationship thread, but nobody has commanded you to ctb, or even suggested that you do so. (My apologies if this sort of thing was originally in the "redacted" post in the "I need to die" thread. Encouraging suicide is literally #1 on our "Don't" list.) This site is not a morality court that decides who is worthy of life and who isn't. The information here is also not intended for people liable to make poorly-thought-out suicide attempts while in the grip of high emotion.

It's not my business why you have Inderal and Vistaril, but I know both can be used to reduce anxiety. What if you took a normal dose of those and tried distracting yourself for an hour or so? Worst case, suicide will still be an option later on.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: illvoid, Larysa and FadingSunshine
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Please give yourself a little more time. Cheating is not a reason to ctb. You were given a very hard time on that thread. 💙

• Hugs
Reactions: illvoid
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Edit: mixed up this thread with OP's other one in this forum. Edited to make sense. :p

I'm assuming the reason you want to ctb immediately is the relationship issue you mentioned in your other thread. You describe a very upsetting situation, but it doesn't follow that you "deserve" to die. Having ambivalent feelings about some romantic partnership in particular or monogamy in general is not punishable by death in any country on Earth.

You got some very harsh feedback in the relationship thread, but nobody has commanded you to ctb, or even suggested that you do so. (My apologies if this sort of thing was originally in the "redacted" post in the "I need to die" thread. Encouraging suicide is literally #1 on our "Don't" list.) This site is not a morality court that decides who is worthy of life and who isn't. The information here is also not intended for people liable to make poorly-thought-out suicide attempts while in the grip of high emotion.

It's not my business why you have Inderal and Vistaril, but I know both can be used to reduce anxiety. What if you took a normal dose of those and tried distracting yourself for an hour or so? Worst case, suicide will still be an option later on.
Hey, thanks for this. I struggle very severely with my mental health and am very prone to making bad decisions, I crashed from a manic episode this week and have been struggling a lot. Never felt like a good person, and have attempted to ctb in the past over relationship issues as well. I did take a normal dose of both & scheduled an appointment with my psychiatrist. I do still have passive suicidal urges, primarily because of the way my mental health tends to be (I am bipolar+schizophrenic and possibly cluster b, horrible combo nobody should ever have to deal with). It hasn't quite gotten better, but I am holding out hope for treatment to work. I may hide the suicide discussion forum in my account settings as I don't think I need access to it right now. Thank you & everyone in this thread for helping me come to my senses. I know I still may go through with this one day, but I've thought it over and I refuse to let something as trivial as this be the reason why. Edit only to clarify, the hydroxyzine is for the paranoia & anxiety caused by my schizophrenia but the inderal is for inappropriate sinus tachycardia.
Please be sure you're not acting impulsively and this is definitely what you want, before going through with this. You do sound like you're being impulsive, sorry if I'm picking up the wrong vibes here.
No, you were absolutely right. Thank you and everyone else here.
off topic but i love ur pfp <3 i'm not sure if i'm using the off topic thing correctly i'm sorry if i'm not i'm new to this site and trying to understand still 🫶🏼
Thank you, I picked Gerard so I could feel that little bit better looking at it when I log on here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wait.what and Larysa
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better. I have chronic mental illness too, and it can be unending hell. The challenge with ctb in my situation is to make sure that the slower but more rational parts of my brain are at least engaged in the decision. That can be difficult to do when my instinctual, fight-or-flight brain regions are screaming bloody murder at me. One way to gauge the quality of my decision-making ability is to consider whether the other decisions I've been making lately are any good or not.

Perhaps your partner is considering letting the matter go because he knows you're not doing your best thinking right now?