• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Isabelx

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, so I really need some help finding a new method quickly. After joining this site I found out about using SN and I've done a fair amount of looking into it since then (mostly just reading every single thread on here regarding it aha) and it arrived along with my antiemetics the other day.

Unfortunately my mum has just found it when I was out and flushed it away because she thought it was recreational drugs (when she confronted me I lied and said it was for my chemistry). Anyway, when I went to order more off of eBay i saw basically all the estimated delivery dates were beginning of June and I was hoping to ctb before that for a few personal reasons. Now I am getting very worried because I do not know what else I can use. Does anyone have any suggestions please of what drug I could use instead of SN that is relitavley accessible and will not cause too much pain (I will definitely not be able to get N). Sorry for asking this rather than doing research myself - my anxiety's gone through the roof after what has just happened and I feel so lost with what to do.

Many thanks in advance.

(Also sidenote I still have my antiemetics so I'm able to use them with whatever method).

• Aww..
Reactions: Escaper Boy and Sick Boy
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys, so I really need some help finding a new method quickly. After joining this site I found out about using SN and I've done a fair amount of looking into it since then (mostly just reading every single thread on here regarding it aha) and it arrived along with my antiemetics the other day.

Unfortunately my mum has just found it when I was out and flushed it away because she thought it was recreational drugs (when she confronted me I lied and said it was for my chemistry). Anyway, when I went to order more off of eBay i saw basically all the estimated delivery dates were beginning of June and I was hoping to ctb before that for a few personal reasons. Now I am getting very worried because I do not know what else I can use. Does anyone have any suggestions please of what drug I could use instead of SN that is relitavley accessible and will not cause too much pain (I will definitely not be able to get N). Sorry for asking this rather than doing research myself - my anxiety's gone through the roof after what has just happened and I feel so lost with what to do.

Many thanks in advance.

(Also sidenote I still have my antiemetics so I'm able to use them with whatever method).

Do you have tagamet too?

Edit - delivery time 2 days it says. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sodium-N...m1ee6734bd8:g:AeYAAOSw3cZbVetf&frcectupt=true

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Care to share what motivates u . It seems to me you are fairly young.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019

My suicide stash.
Protection from family.

• Love
Reactions: mattwitt, Escaper Boy, BaconCheeseburger and 2 others
I

Isabelx

Apr 22, 2019
Ahh thank you, do you know whether apc pure still deliver without questioning? I saw a thread the other day with people saying they stopped shipping from their site (unless you have a license for it or whatever it is they want as proof) so I was hesitant to try ordering from their eBay incase it drew attention to my account on there.
And I do not have Tagamet yet but I've seen it in my local chemist so I was planning on buying soon :)
View attachment 11304

My suicide stash.
Protection from family.
Damn it, I definitely should have invested in one of these before I started ordering everything else!

Reactions: NOT and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Ahh thank you, do you know whether apc pure still deliver without questioning? I saw a thread the other day with people saying they stopped shipping from their site (unless you have a license for it or whatever it is they want as proof) so I was hesitant to try ordering from their eBay incase it drew attention to my account on there.
And I do not have Tagamet yet but I've seen it in my local chemist so I was planning on buying soon :)

Damn it, I definitely should have invested in one of these before I started ordering everything else!

Well i pretended to buy it just there and it took me to the check out page. I checked in as a guest. I think you should be fine. Try ordering it right up until the pay section. See what happens :)

Reactions: Isabelx
I

Isabelx

Apr 22, 2019
Well i pretended to buy it just there and it took me to the check out page. I checked in as a guest. I think you should be fine. Try ordering it right up until the pay section. See what happens :)
Perfect thank you!!

Reactions: Ashpac
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
suicide stash. That's fucking cool .

Reactions: NOT
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019