8 mg zofran

- wait one hour -

1000x mg Tylenol + 200mg Propanolol* + 30mg meto

- wait 40 min-

Dissolve 25g SN in 50 mL H2O + backup
Dissolve 30g Clonazepam + 10g Oxycodone in 50 mL H20

Take SN drink
Take benzo / opiate mixture.

After prepping for months I simply CANNOT find the propranolol in my apartment Searched high and low. Maybe threw it away by accident? Must CTB tonight. How screwed am I in terms of discomfort? Rapid heart sounds awful.

Thank you lovely knowledgeable people ❤️💙

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, drraculaurra, rozeske and 3 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
So, was all set for stat dose of SN:

8 mg zofran

- wait one hour -

1000x mg Tylenol + 200mg Propanolol* + 30mg meto

- wait 40 min-

Dissolve 25g SN in 50 mL H2O + backup
Dissolve 30g Clonazepam + 10g Oxycodone in 50 mL H20

Take SN drink
Take benzo / opiate mixture.

After prepping for months I simply CANNOT find the propranolol in my apartment Searched high and low. Maybe threw it away by accident? Must CTB tonight. How screwed am I in terms of discomfort? Rapid heart sounds awful.

Thank you lovely knowledgeable people ❤️💙
I'm sorry this happened to you! I took a small amount of SN and the rapid heartbeat was not bad. However, this really depends on the person and the dose I took was not high.
I even kind of enjoyed the tachycardia at the time but it's definitely not for everyone.

Reactions: wren-briar
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
It can be quite discomforting for some people. When I had a lung collapse, my heart rate almost hit 190, and floated around 170-180 for about 15 minutes before I was stabilized at the hospital. Interestingly, the reason for tachycardia in my case is the same as SN - substantial decrease in oxygen saturation, triggering the brain to compensate by increasing heart rate. For me, it was an awful feeling and I thought my heart was gonna explode. But some people like CantDoIt enjoy it, or at least don't mind it. I'm very anxious about my heart in general, so I did not particularly like the experience.

People claim the tachycardia from SN is like what you'd have after a jog or something, but I call BS on that, given my experience. It'll be pretty intense if you've never experienced a heart rate that high before. But it isn't painful, just disconcerting if you're not ready for it.

I was gonna get some propranolol for tachycardia like you, but decided against it since I have no idea how it'll affect me nor do I know what dosage to use as available info is highly conflicting. I'm just gonna tough it out since it'll only be like 10 minutes, perhaps less (which'll be an eternity while it's happening for sure, but it's still only a short while).

Reactions: wren-briar and CantDoIt
B

bunnyhugs

Jun 1, 2024
It can be quite discomforting for some people. When I had a lung collapse, my heart rate almost hit 190, and floated around 170-180 for about 15 minutes before I was stabilized at the hospital. Interestingly, the reason for tachycardia in my case is the same as SN - substantial decrease in oxygen saturation, triggering the brain to compensate by increasing heart rate. For me, it was an awful feeling and I thought my heart was gonna explode. But some people like CantDoIt enjoy it, or at least don't mind it. I'm very anxious about my heart in general, so I did not particularly like the experience.

People claim the tachycardia from SN is like what you'd have after a jog or something, but I call BS on that, given my experience. It'll be pretty intense if you've never experienced a heart rate that high before. But it isn't painful, just disconcerting if you're not ready for it.

I was gonna get some propranolol for tachycardia like you, but decided against it since I have no idea how it'll affect me nor do I know what dosage to use as available info is highly conflicting. I'm just gonna tough it out since it'll only be like 10 minutes, perhaps less (which'll be an eternity while it's happening for sure, but it's still only a short while).
Hm, good to know. I'm an avid runner and have certainly had heart rates in that range. Like "oh god why did i do a half marathon" kinda pulse rates.

I'm reassured but scared. Wish i hadn't misplaced my stash!

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and Plato'sCaveDweller
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
The Oxycodone will increase the risk of vomiting and probably cause quite a deal of chest pain. I plan to follow the PPEH protocol as closely as possible to not risk failure or unintended side effects that prevent it from working and I intend to not take a narcotic just the acetomeniphen suggestion

Hope you find serenity & peace.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and wren-briar