Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
So basically since my last post my life has been a like roller coaster but like a fair ground one so not at very many extremes and mostly lows and dull. I have made 0 progress in finding a new place to live, but my landlord has cashed my check so I have at least one more month due to my lease already being up. I have been given a breather of hope by my well to do grandfather in a big lump sum of cash for housing purposes only. But at the same time I have decreasing hope i will find a place before I need leave my current abode. I also have secured an antiemetic for my SN i revived in the mail so at least I have some comfort either way I wont have to be on the streets again. Also I started physical therapy due to a medical scare recently, but i don't wanna go into the details but lets just say it has not helped with anything. So I guess I'll continue till it gets better or i reach the end of my rope and ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Nortu, One day too late and 3 others
storeboughtisfine

storeboughtisfine

trying my best
May 1, 2023
i hope you can find a new place soon.

F

FuneralGrey

Oct 12, 2022
It sounds like you're under a lot of stress – I'm sorry you have to deal with all this. I hope that things get better for you or that you find peace, either way. I'm not the best at empathy/chatting, but I'm here if you want to talk.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
i hope you can find a new place soon.
I do too
It sounds like you're under a lot of stress – I'm sorry you have to deal with all this. I hope that things get better for you or that you find peace, either way. I'm not the best at empathy/chatting, but I'm here if you want to talk.
Thanks for the kind words.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralGrey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least you have a way to reliably exit this hellish world if it comes to that point for you, I think that feeling trapped here with no way to leave truly is such a punishment. Best of luck.

xanga

xanga

pillboer
May 3, 2023
wish you the best on your life hope all gets better soon

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
At least you have a way to reliably exit this hellish world if it comes to that point for you, I think that feeling trapped here with no way to leave truly is such a punishment. Best of luck.
I'm very greatfull I have a reliable exit stagey.
wish you the best on your life hope all gets better soon
I hope so too, if not I'm ready.