highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
A few days ago i posted a thread on here talking about how a guy i know told me he was in an open relationship, made sexual comments about me and now his gf is mad at me. I got an Update for all of you, today i received a message on discord from her saying: "If you ever send my TAKEN boyfriend nudes again I will ruin your life you bastard" Now I feel like shit because my life already sucks and I don't want that person to ruin it even more, this might be my final reason to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, The anhedonic one and NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
She should be mad at her lying/cheating "boyfriend," not you. That guy sounds like nothing but trouble. You have nothing to apologize for. Hopefully you can just avoid them and things will settle down for you without any further incident.

Reactions: fkyou, Fml, WhereMyDreamsWent and 2 others
BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
You didn't do anything wrong in this situation. The girl is just deluding herself into thinking that you are doing something wrong because she doesn't want her own relationship to end. You couldn't have known the guy was lying.

Reactions: fkyou, Fml, WhereMyDreamsWent and 3 others
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
She should be mad at her lying/cheating "boyfriend," not you. That guy sounds like nothing but trouble. You have nothing to apologize for. Hopefully you can just avoid them and things will settle down for you without any further incident.
i hope so too

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Just tell her that it was his fault because he lied by saying that he was in an open relationship.
And then just tell her a load of shit by lying and say that you have found a new boyfriend, someone better etc, and have no interest in a toxic sack of shit like him anyway.
That way, the crazy bitch will leave you alone.
You don't deserve to be treated like this.
Fuck those people.
Sorry for ranting, I'm having a bad day

Reactions: Fml, highjumping and WhereMyDreamsWent
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
You didn't do anything wrong in this situation. The girl is just deluding herself into thinking that you are doing something wrong because she doesn't want her own relationship to end. You couldn't have known the guy was lying.
i'm so mad that it's always my fault
i hate people

Reactions: Fml and The anhedonic one
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Just tell her that it was his fault because he lied by saying that he was in an open relationship.
And then just tell her a load of shit by lying and say that you have found a new boyfriend, someone better etc, and have no interest in a toxic sack of shit like him anyway.
That way, the crazy bitch will leave you alone.
You don't deserve to be treated like this.
Fuck those people.
Sorry for ranting, I'm having a bad day
i'm not brave enough to do this also i'm sorry you are having a bad day

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one