M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Any upcoming video games anyone is excited about? I am not a gamer and I'm very selective about what games I play. I've only played Red Dead Redemption 2 and Resident Evil 2 in the past couple years. I play the Uncharted series from time to time.

I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 3, The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk 2077 and GTA 6 whenever that comes out:)

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, terry_a_davis and selfhater
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Any upcoming video games anyone is excited about? I am not a gamer and I'm very selective about what games I play. I've only played Red Dead Redemption 2 and Resident Evil 2 in the past couple years. I play the Uncharted series from time to time.

I'm looking forward to Resident Evil 3, The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk 2077 and GTA 6 whenever that comes out:)

Lol the games that I currently play are hella different from yours

I was supposed to wait for the new RPG games by Funamusea but it's already 2020 and no announcements so far. I think it has been around 5 years since they mentioned about Carnival Rhythm and The End of the Wonderland when WATGBS was out. Yeah I was so into F's games but now I cannot wait anymore and I've already fallen out from the fandom.

Arknights was something I got into last January a few days after its release in English. I'm actually terrible at it but I don't want to quit playing cause I am attached to the characters lol.

Generally speaking I discover new games through recommendations from my friends. It doesn't matter when they were released just as long as I enjoy them.

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I've never heard of those are they fantasy type games? I really only play games that have a sense of realism and that is based at least somewhat on real life:)

Reactions: terry_a_davis
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I've never heard of those are they fantasy type games? I really only play games that have a sense of realism and that is based at least somewhat on real life:)

Yeppp fantasy.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't look forward to anything. I've missed several console generations now

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, MoreThanAFeeling, Skathon and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I don't look forward to anything. I've missed several console generations now
I never used to be into games years ago but the graphics, dialogue, storylines are so realistic now it's incredible.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Incredible or problematic.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Right now the major things I'm looking forward to are The Last of Us 2, Phantasy Star Online 2 (been waiting for THAT since PSO on the freaking Dreamcast and GameCube! LOL), and the Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Whether or not I'll end up being too depressed to enjoy any of them is another question. I have to keep hoping...

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and mediocre
selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
same and remothered and THE WOLF AMONG US

• Love
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I like the look of cyberpunk, have played gta since the first iteration in the 90s with a top down view, played and enjoyed nearly all gta i'm looking forward to 6, looking forward to arma 4 (3 was released in 2013) but afaik it's not even in development yet.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Incredible or problematic.
You find realism problematic? :o
I like the look of cyberpunk, have played gta since the first iteration in the 90s with a top down view, played and enjoyed nearly all gta i'm looking forward to 6, looking forward to arma 4 (3 was released in 2013) but afaik it's not even in development yet.
I wish Rockstar Games would hurry up with GTA 6 it's been almost 7 years since the last one and still nothing yet not even an acknowledgement of it being in development. Hope it comes out after PS5 if it make it that far:)

Last edited:
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
vampire the masquerade bloodlines 2 comes out this month unless its been pushed back and i am foaming at the mouth to get money to pre order. the first game was underdeveloped and rushed but honestly had so much potential

Reactions: 262653 and mediocre
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
what about dragons dogma II

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and mediocre
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm very interested in https://lightnite.io/
Imagine, if you will, fortnite, but bitcoin is on stake. I have no idea how it would work. I'd hope there's an option for a faucet and bet on that.
I like farming games. I don't know if referral links are allowed, but if they are, I'd post quite a few. :pfff:
One such game doesn't seem to require "investment", but does require quite a lot of ptc ads to be performed if you want to get anywhere.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Any upcoming video games anyone is excited about?
Out of games that weren't mentioned? I'd say Baldur's Gate 3. I liked the wide variety of spells in the first two games and judging by the gameplay demo, this one will have a similar combat system as in Divinity: Original Sin, but having more interactions with the environment. The story is going to be about saving the world/kingdom/city again, I guess, so I wouldn't expect it to be interesting but I hope to see a good gameplay and fun dialogues along the way.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob