123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
I'm fucking pathetic. I want to kill myself, largely, because I don't have a significant other. Or at least that's how it seems. I probably also want to kill.myself because of trauma and depression and anxiety but right now all I can think is 'Why doesn't he like me? Why am I not worthy of love?' the boy ive been obsessing over for two weeks doesn't give a single fuck about me. My friends say he likes me and is just a pussy but I don't know. He doesn't message me first and he puts no effort in to spend time with me or talk to me or get to know me. In most cases, I would have given up on him and been completely over it ages ago. But for some reason, he's all I can think about. And its fucking stupid because he doesn't fucking care. I want to die nonetheless. The only thing that could help me at this point, I think, is if someone I found attractive or had a crush on etc told me they liked me too.

Reactions: Pepega, 21Neberg and Kassender
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Honestly putting the blame on someone unwilling to show interest in you seems kinda childish to me.
Nobody is required to love you, hell not even your parents. Legally all they have to do is provide food, water, shelter, clothing, access to an education, and a decent upbringing.
The other thing you need to know is just because people don't show you they love you like you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you. Everyone loves differently and shows it differently.
Two weeks isn't even that long relatively speaking. It took almost a year before my husband and I became more than just friends after we met.
I don't understand why whether or not you have a s/o to love you is going to change your mind. How you value yourself doesn't change just because there's someone in the picture.
If it happens to, it's merely temporary at best. Not to mention the fact that if the relationship turns sour it damages you worse from that way of thinking.
You don't have value because people love you. You have value regardless, whether people choose to see that or not is on them.
Including yourself.

Reactions: 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
But for some reason, he's all I can think about. And its fucking stupid because he doesn't fucking care.

God I feel your pain. I'm the same with my ex - she's always on my mind, but she's long gotten over me. I hope you can get him out of your mind soon, because I know how much it hurts.

Reactions: 123die
123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
God I feel your pain. I'm the same with my ex - she's always on my mind, but she's long gotten over me. I hope you can get him out of your mind soon, because I know how much it hurts.
❤️ Here for u dude

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I just meant if u want to talk to me u can

Yeah I know, and it's kind of you! I won't take up on the offer though - I don't want to be a burden to anyone.

123die

123die

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah I know, and it's kind of you! I won't take up on the offer though - I don't want to be a burden to anyone.
Not a burden. I understand though. ❤️