• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
Hello all,

I have meto in my possession but obtained it before hearing about the potential terrifying side effects on a thread on here. My worry there is failing and being unable to attempt ctb again with a permanent condition. I accept the possibility of failure but not if I can't try again. Now SN is my backup method but I still wanna prepare myself in case my main method fails.

I know some users went with Meclizine as their antiemetic of choice. Should I just go with this antiemetic that I know won't harm me or try to acquire a different antiemetic? Ideally I don't wanna cut corners and have the best odds of dying should my main method of ctb go wrong.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If you're able to get your hands on other antiemetics (if not, don't worry I can help you out with that), domperidone is a safer alternative to meto. Or you can go for ondansetron.

If you're able to get both domperidone and ondansetron, you might even be able to use both along with meclizine at the same time to further reduce your chances of vomiting, because all 3 are different receptor antagonists:

Meto/Domperidone are dopamine antagonists
Ondansetron is a serotonin antagonist
Meclizine is a histamine antagonist or what's more commonly referred to as an antihistamine

Reactions: Midnight-rain
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
If you're able to get your hands on other antiemetics (if not, don't worry I can help you out with that), domperidone is a safer alternative to meto. Or you can go for ondansetron.

If you're able to get both domperidone and ondansetron, you might even be able to use both along with meclizine at the same time to further reduce your chances of vomiting, because all 3 are different receptor antagonists:

Meto/Domperidone are dopamine antagonists
Ondansetron is a serotonin antagonist
Meclizine is a histamine antagonist or what's more commonly referred to as an antihistamine
Going for all three sounds like a good route for me! How can you help me out with getting them?