CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I feel so many negative emotions and no matter what, the entire day will be like that. Then tomorrow and the day after that and so on. I don't have a coping mechanism or anything sadly so I just wallow in self misery. There is nothing I can do to make it away. I can only distract myself. I asked this question somewhere else, but what do you guys do to cope with your negative emotions?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I feel so many negative emotions and no matter what, the entire day will be like that. Then tomorrow and the day after that and so on. I don't have a coping mechanism or anything sadly so I just wallow in self misery. There is nothing I can do to make it away. I can only distract myself. I asked this question somewhere else, but what do you guys do to cope with your negative emotions?

Giant dude-hug to you, man. I feel very, very similar. My cope is sugar. I have a major eating disorder I've been nurturing since I was in elementary school. It's brought more problems than it's solved. Anyway...

I empathize. Really. It's one reason I feel humility when I meet (other) addicts. If you ever want to chat, drop me a line.

I wonder what you feel about this:

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Amitriptyline and OTC sleeping meds have done wonders for me.