CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This all now injury damage pain all unfair why happen all reason this awful species this humans ignorant this ppl make injury damage. All thing before lose ,universe chaos nobody understand now me victim all forgot all pretend no exist , all pain now happne why all whu all because no sense all because awful ape. There no way back all lose every all lose all because them

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WonderingSoul, OpheliasFlowers, Rational man and 7 others
P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
What happened to you exactly? I understand you were attacked by someone and left damaged? Sorry it happened to you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Rational man and CTB Dream
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
What happened to you exactly? I understand you were attacked by someone and left damaged? Sorry it happened to you.
She has said in previous posts that she doesn't want to discuss the details of this until she gets a method for ctb, but due to her condition this has not been possible so far. So please keep in mind to not ask about this, this subject is too painful for her.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man, Rocinante, CowsAgainstCapitali and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This long story not able now tell injury damage

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Someone123, OpheliasFlowers, Rational man and 2 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Agreed. It's a brutal world, unfortunately. These days, victim blaming is so common now that even so-called therapists and psychiatrists treat us like we're crazy and the root of all of our issues. Nobody genuinely cares.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: WonderingSoul, OpheliasFlowers, Rational man and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly true that there could never be anything fair about any of this, in this world so many people suffer way more than others through no fault of their own, and this is simply due to chance and luck. This is a reason as to why life is such a terrible concept and why it's a disgusting thing to procreate in the first place. Once life is brought here into this hellish world there is unlimited potential for torment to be experienced which can get worse and more unbearable at any moment, it certainly is tragic how life is even able to exist in this world, the existence of life really is nothing more than a cruel mistake.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, WonderingSoul and Rational man