• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Bit of whining into the void.

I was going to ctb today for various reasons BUT I got an email last night about something happening with a family member next Thursday and if I go today that might fuck it up for them. I don't care about many of my family members but I care about this one so I'm going to hold off until next week. It's annoying as I was hoping to avoid some things coming up this week and I really do just want to be done living.

On a related note, this week I got supplies for night-night. I was previously planning on full-suspension but I had such a damn hard time following through last week. My previous failed attempt that went really well (except for the outcome) involved me laying down which made me a lot more relaxed and comfortable. As I can lay down with night-night, I think that will give me a better chance of success. At least I can spend my extra week practicing.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go do a pile of chores that I left for myself...

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, AvwJ, worthIess and 3 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry that you've got to deal with upcoming things but remember what I said last time about a little goodbye before you sign off... Or when it's my turn I'll bring your damn chores list with me šŸ˜‰

I hope this week isn't too stressful

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.