N

notmuchlonger

Nov 25, 2021
So I have a condition called PATM(People Allergic To Me). Which NO ONE cannot seem to find a cure for.

I cannot be near another person without making them cough, itch or have an allergic reaction. Yet my 'family' thinks it's all in my head. I have tried to visit doctors but no one seems to believe me, their solution is to pump me full of anti-depressants. I get probably 4 hours of sleep a night on a good night due to the constant itching which gets worse in the dark. I am about to lose my job due to this shitty condition, the only thing saving me is that I am currently remote working, when we were in the office the reactions of my co-workers was terrible. Since developing this condition I tried to attend another job interview and I made 3 of the interviewers itch and extremely uncomfortable which makes me dread having to do another face-to-face interview.

Not sure where else to rant, to be honest. These last 3 years of my life have been hell. I can only talk to my friends online and have to lie about why they have not seen me in person. It will mark 3 years in August since this started and I doubt I will even make it there...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Seeking and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, I'm sorry you are suffering. I can imagine that it must be unbearable. I wish you the best in whatever happens.