Grimscribe

Grimscribe

In Defense of Non-Existence
May 16, 2023
Sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve this feeling, I compare myself to so many others and I truly "don't have it so bad" and yet, I do feel it. Makes me all the more guilty, wanting to die without reason.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DarknessInMe, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Momotoru

Momotoru

Jul 3, 2023
Your feeling is innate and valid. You feel this way because you do, and that's enough. I think if you valued your own experiences and understood that your life is your own and shouldn't be compared, you'd be a little more at peace. Good luck.

Reactions: Grimscribe and The anhedonic one
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i believe that any reason for ending one's life is as valid as the next - it's your life after all.

• Love
Reactions: Grimscribe and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
You don't need a reason for wanting to die. The very reason that you don't want to be here is enough. A lot of people just don't feel life is for them. They may have everything in life, yet just don't feel any meaning in anything.
It's a deeply personal experience that should never be compared to the experience of others.

Reactions: Grimscribe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I never understand the view that suicide supposedly needs to be justified by some valid reason, as after all death will happen someday whether there is a reason behind it or not, we are all just destined to die where this existence will finally be forgotten about. We all have our right to die and it will always be up to the individual when to finally leave, wanting to die will always be a valid way to feel.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Grimscribe