zungazer

zungazer

Staring back at the void ★
Sep 28, 2024
I first discovered this thread a little over 24 hours ago when watching clips on 4ch and a founder was mentioned. Curious, I looked it up and landed on the site. the deeper I read into the posts and threads, the more utterly fascinated I became. At first I wasnt sure why I kept reading. I read about a couple methods, a couple protos, and a handfull of random things. So far im scared of reading goodbye posts. I'm not sure why I keep coming back to this site. Something tells me that I shouldnt fill my brain with such grim material but then when confronted with the material, my mind cannot help but be so deeply and utterly fascinated. This is without a doubt the realest website I've ever been to. There is just an insanely immense and deeply profound energy eminating from the words shared. They say the idle mind is the devils plaything and I had previously thought that most all of online would just be rife with low quality, low effort posts but its almost as if the intensity of this place is too sharp for that sort of behavior to reminate. I am not thinking of ctb personally but its strangely comforting knowing this place is here and understanding if things got to that point. This whole place is weirdly wholesome and my brain is really struggling to understand it.

I think my brain may simply be searching for an answer on how to explain the phenomenon of this place but for some reason any answer I come up with just seems abhorantly ignorant, incomplete, and unsatisfying. Sure I can come up with little toy hypothesis and whatever on the nature of this place, but the same way you can fit a circle peg through a square whole, it just doesnt tell the whole story.

I wonder greatly what thoughts my mind will conjure using the sheer reality of "SS." In its ideations. My head surely hurts a great deal already, what is being communicated?

Reactions: avoid