• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
SN is not viable for me here in Canada (some have said they might do wellness checks?? haven't confirmed that but they don't sell to individuals typically either)

Nothing like suspension or swb has interested me either

anything underrated or like fun maybe??

ngl Ive been debating just getting really crossed and going at my limbs with a boxcutter 😛

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, CTB Dream, lament. and 2 others
whs

whs

The sunset is beautiful, isn't it
Jun 25, 2023
I've seen that cutting isn't effective and is also very painful which lets your SI kick in so i don't think thats a good idea

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: AloneInCollege, jar-baby, hhh_ and 2 others
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
SN is not viable for me here in Canada (some have said they might do wellness checks?? haven't confirmed that but they don't sell to individuals typically either)

ngl Ive been debating just getting really crossed and going at my limbs with a boxcutter 😛
Jumping, if you have the enough height it will be fast and hopefully not too painless. Some people worry about SI, you can drink alcohol or think about the fact that it's the last thing you have to do in order to reduce the SI

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Vivisection
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Jumping could work, but the fear you would feel as your falling wouldn't be peaceful, hanging or co is the only way, tbh it doesn't sound that bad

• Hugs
  • Love
Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
I've seen that cutting isn't effective and is also very painful which lets your SI kick in so i don't think thats a good idea
I've heard that,, hypothetically thats what being crossed would deal with,, especially if at a level where I'm sleepy and numb,, ain then just kinda feels like every other thing
I'm still looking at other stuff though, It's probably a last resort
Jumping, if you have the enough height it will be fast and hopefully not too painless. Some people worry about SI, you can drink alcohol or think about the fact that it's the last thing you have to do in order to reduce the SI
Jumping seems like it might be pretty nice honestly especially if it's a nice day, I'll see if its an option ty :D
Jumping could work, but the fear you would feel as your falling wouldn't be peaceful, hanging or co is the only way, tbh it doesn't sound that bad
co could be pretty good too, I'll look into that also

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me I don't really think that trying to die is something fun, suicide really isn't straightforward in this world, if it was I would be long gone at this point. But anyway I wish you the best, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world, it's so awful how many of those who ordered SN received wellness checks, it's just inhumane to me how people are expected to suffer against their wishes. But if method information is what you are looking for then there is the suicide resource compilation on here.

• Hugs
Reactions: hhh_, CTB Dream, bunsïy and 1 other person
Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
At least to me I don't really think that trying to die is something fun, suicide really isn't straightforward in this world, if it was I would be long gone at this point. But anyway I wish you the best, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world, it's so awful how many of those who ordered SN received wellness checks, it's just inhumane to me how people are expected to suffer against their wishes. But if method information is what you are looking for then there is the suicide resource compilation on here.
Fun is a bad word for describing it i get it,, Its mostly an attempt to be lighthearted
I have been meaning to look there but i forgot [sticky threads minimized] thanks for the reminder :]

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: AVeryLazySloth, deomlez, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
Wha
whats SI?

• Hugs
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Maybe partial hanging could work for you?

• Hugs
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
Homemade guillotine sounds like a fun project if you want to be creative. Otherwise take a look at the PPH and this thread if you have enough money to gather all the materials for the exit bag method.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: deomlez, hhh_ and CTB Dream
Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
Homemade guillotine sounds like a fun project if you want to be creative. Otherwise take a look at the PPH and this thread if you have enough money to gather all the materials for the exit bag method.
are homemade guillotines a thing?? Ive never even considered something like that

• Hugs
magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
Weights on your arms and legs+sleeping pills+alcohol+bathtub.

Don't know why this method isn't talked about more. I don't think that SI would be able to kick in with that method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lament., CTB Dream and Vivisection
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
are homemade guillotines a thing?? Ive never even considered something like that
Yeah they are. I have seen a couple of them and some non specified suicide apparatus on gore sites before.

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: lament., Bastet, Vivisection and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Posting here again, found out some guy was able to ctb via by putting a generator in his car, causing the co gas to kill him. Idk I found that to be interesting

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: lament., Vivisection and CTB Dream
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I also am interested in less talked about methods, don't really want to be getting a wellness check.

The only things I can think of would be making mustard gas (which sounds absolutely horrible but doable) and just straight up bleeding out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, damianshawl and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Expnsi mthd, n2 gnrtr

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Throat against chainsaw

Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
I also am interested in less talked about methods, don't really want to be getting a wellness check.

The only things I can think of would be making mustard gas (which sounds absolutely horrible but doable) and just straight up bleeding out.
Mustard gas.. that just makes me think of homemade poisons, maybe something to look into :O
Posting here again, found out some guy was able to ctb via by putting a generator in his car, causing the co gas to kill him. Idk I found that to be interesting
That seems pretty promising actually :O ty for the update!!!
Throat against chainsaw
that would be an incredible spectacle

Last edited:
Reactions: lament.
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
CO is a great option, burning charcoal produces it. As long as you're in an enclosed room it should have very similar effects to nitrogen.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: CTB Dream, lament. and Vivisection
palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
i recently read this old thread where someone said if you didnt eat or drink you would die in 3-7 days. although they said it was really really difficult for the first two days and after those 2 days the urge to eat and drink would go down. they also said not to try it too many times in a row because it took them 2 weeks to recover when they failed at 2 and a half days multiple times.

Reactions: hhh_ and Vivisection
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Skydiving. A final thrill and 99.999% likely to kill you instantly, especially if you dive head first and aim for hard ground

Reactions: Vivisection
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Have you read the PPH, and have you considered inert gases, like the nitrogen gas method? Sounds a lot better than SN does.

D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
i recently read this old thread where someone said if you didnt eat or drink you would die in 3-7 days. although they said it was really really difficult for the first two days and after those 2 days the urge to eat and drink would go down. they also said not to try it too many times in a row because it took them 2 weeks to recover when they failed at 2 and a half days multiple times.
And you turn crazy at the end. Please read more about it. I have considered this solution as i hate eating but i want to die as myself and not a zombie (brain, for body i don t care)

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
This might be a bit expensive, but the closest I can come to a "fun" attempt would be dark net drug roulette. You have no idea what you're getting or how it's cut and you'll get high. Heroin is the drug of choice (heroin will actually kill you peacefully at high doses), but I know someone who got shrooms laced with cyanide, so you never know.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022

Erm....these are very violent & uncertain ways to leave. Do you watch youtube? It appears there is presently a fentanyl glut in a major canadian city. Nitrogen works only too well. If it's fun you want, maybe take some molly an hour before you push the button? Best wishes

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
I seriously entertained the idea of making my own guillotine in bathroom and use heavy weights with lock so i wouldnt just rely on gravity and sharpness of the knife. But then i thought about the person who will find me and decided on SN

Reactions: jar-baby
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
This might be a bit expensive, but the closest I can come to a "fun" attempt would be dark net drug roulette. You have no idea what you're getting or how it's cut and you'll get high. Heroin is the drug of choice (heroin will actually kill you peacefully at high doses), but I know someone who got shrooms laced with cyanide, so you never know.
Heroin, as it used to be known ie: SE Asian is actually quite hard to source & that's from a boots on ground POV in a transit country, so your 'dark net roulette' description is very accurate.
I seriously entertained the idea of making my own guillotine in bathroom and use heavy weights with lock so i wouldnt just rely on gravity and sharpness of the knife. But then i thought about the person who will find me and decided on SN
This was done in Germany some years ago by a gentleman who possibly had some empathy with the victims of Revolutionary France along with surprising construction skills. Your thoughts for tose that found you are a consideration.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I just find the entire idea of characterizing something as sad as CTB, as that of a fun activity, entirely macabre. To each their own, I guess.