RockCandy

RockCandy

Lover
Aug 22, 2023
I feel like I'll never truly experience unconditional love. Maybe my mom loved me that way, but now that she's gone, that kind of love is lost forever. I give my all to others, but I'm often taken advantage of, forgotten, or seen as inferior. My days mostly revolve around my room. Even though I live with others, I can't help but think that if I were to follow through with CTB, it might be weeks before anyone found my body. I'm curious if there are others here who share similar feelings.
Feeling alone is truly awful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dmdmdm, LoiteringClouds, Sannti and 5 others
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I'm sorry for what you're going through

• Love
Reactions: RockCandy
Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
I feel like I'll never truly experience unconditional love. Maybe my mom loved me that way, but now that she's gone, that kind of love is lost forever. I give my all to others, but I'm often taken advantage of, forgotten, or seen as inferior. My days mostly revolve around my room. Even though I live with others, I can't help but think that if I were to follow through with CTB, it might be weeks before anyone found my body. I'm curious if there are others here who share similar feelings.
I can totally relate... I don't think I've ever had unconditional love before, and have always wished for it deep down. I tried to do it for others..... But, I've found out that everyone around that I thought cared about me, only cared with conditions attached... it was hard coming to that realization. I feel alone, even when around people. If I were to CTB, I don't think my body would be found until a week or more.

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling and RockCandy
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I hate that the most empathetic people like yourself have to suffer, giving themselves up but suffering alone in silence. I wish there was some relief for you. Unconditional love doesn't exist, but I hope it does in the afterlife.

• Hugs
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I hate that the most empathetic people like yourself have to suffer, giving themselves up but suffering alone in silence. I wish there was some relief for you. Unconditional love doesn't exist, but I hope it does in the afterlife.
"I'll love you if..." is a pure nonsense sentence. Love *is* obviously unconditional. There is no love where there is an "if". Maybe desire, harassment, whatever.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
I have never had unconditional love either, my mom died when I was young and my dad hated me its a cold world out there

• Hugs
G

gap

I'm Italian, but there is google translate🙂
Apr 28, 2023
i feel the same way, i always thought that my body would only be found after a long time. I think that unconditional love does not exist, this is how life is, the problem is found only by those who have a lot of empathy and are sensitive, for others it is not a problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: RockCandy and SenseOfLoss
Fir3CannotSpeak

Fir3CannotSpeak

BurnMeWithFire
May 8, 2023
I can relate. All the love I've ever received has only ever been conditional, as soon as there's something people don't agree with (ex. me being trans) suddenly I'm not worth their time. All I am to everyone else is a massive, ugly burden. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you and I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
So far as I'm concerned, if it's conditional it isn't true love. You love someone despite their imperfections. You may not even necessarily like them. Family mambers commonly dislike each other but are more often than not upset if something happens to the other.