• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
The closer I get to the deadline, the worse I feel. I've thought about going on the 19th. When I made my decision, my mind was clear and I was sure that ctb was something I want, but now I feel horrible. Can't think straight. I don't know what I want anymore, like I'm stretched between my subconscious telling me to recover and my logical self telling me to ctb. I don't know what to do. I'm stressed all the time, all my thoughts are "fuzzy" and I can barely sleep since I randomly wake up with a very rapid hearth rate. I'm truly lost.

Does anyone know a way to get over it? It would be very helpful.

man_in_red:)

man_in_red:)

Wandering with no destination
Mar 27, 2023
Natural fear, emotions over powering your logic. Try some suppressants like alcohol and distract yourself.