CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Everyday have deal many many what type many pain chroni mental physical all type not know why even exists, real tired brain feel about split body fill pain, real tiring, thus obly part not conplete , real real tiring add top that vegetable brain feel want open head throw brain out. Always question sleep when but not want regul sleep want nembu

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Someone123 and 11 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Having N really does sound ideal, regular temporary sleep doesn't offer enough relief, at least for me, as sleep can never bring peace if there is a chance of me waking the next day. It must be really awful what you have to endure, it's extremely horrible how life can torture humans in so many ways causing them to have to suffer constantly. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this unbearable situation, to me life itself is just a cruel mistake.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
Leemel

Leemel

Sep 30, 2022
I understand unbearable pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and CTB Dream
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You deserve so much better. I hope you can find peace somehow soon. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and CTB Dream
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Everyday have deal many many what type many pain chroni mental physical all type not know why even exists, real tired brain feel about split body fill pain, real tiring, thus obly part not conplete , real real tiring add top that vegetable brain feel want open head throw brain out. Always question sleep when but not want regul sleep want nembu
Aww sweetest fluff... I tried to hold back my propaganda but maybe you need it the most.

Vitamin B can heal brain damage. When I got hit by a car my brain was much worse.

Vitamin C can heal everything.

Greens & meat. The opposite of the foid supply. Lots of supplements, mega doses to catch up & heal mega fast. Smaller doses more often are absorbed better.

I'm also in constant pain. When I cry hysterically I take 5000g of C. 250mg of magnesium.

It calms the pain...

I love you gentle fluff *hugs you gently*
I also wish you to find the N you wish for 🌸

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Someone123
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Every thznk

Aww sweetest fluff... I tried to hold back my propaganda but maybe you need it the most.

Vitamin B can heal brain damage. When I got hit by a car my brain was much worse.

Vitamin C can heal everything.

Greens & meat. The opposite of the foid supply. Lots of supplements, mega doses to catch up & heal mega fast. Smaller doses more often are absorbed better.

I'm also in constant pain. When I cry hysterically I take 5000g of C. 250mg of magnesium.

It calms the pain...

I love you gentle fluff *hugs you gently*
I also wish you to find the N you wish for 🌸
Real thank try help try thing think deeper problems complicate still try thank :heart:

hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
I wish you to find the relief you need, in whatever way possible. ❤️