• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
I tried partial suspension something around four to five times but I'm unable to pass out. I tried it while standing, leaning, sitting and even lying. And I tried chocking myself while lying in bed by tightening the rope around my neck. Before doing all of this I always checked the exact time to be able to recognize if I passed out or not.

Sometimes if I go for partial suspension and the rope is well tightened around my neck, little time passes and I need to start to heavily breath through my mouth. Breathing through my nose becomes uncomfortable so I have to use my mouth instead.

I have got different theses right know:
- Way to less pressure around my neck by body weight (even my neck pained because of the tightened rope - I guess this is normal?)
- Wrong technique or spot (carotid artery?)
- I am too dumb to commit suicide
- Since I don't remember and I think I never passed out in life yet, "my body cannot pass out"
- I already succeeded with partial suspension but I am unable to recognize if I died because we might live in a multidimensional universe where living beings are immortal

I also fucked up overdosing Morphine by drinking poppy seeds tea. I think the Morphine dosage was too low and I drunk way too less of that "tea". After one hour I got high and felt like the happiest human being on earth (yes, my intention was only to get opioid poisoning in blood flow to die afterwards, not to get high) - for that short time problems and bad thoughts were gone. The side effect was that I couldn't sleep all night, but I didn't feel tired either. The next day I couldn't orinate for about half a day, had a nausea and whenever I stood on my feet I had extreme orientation problems - feeling was way stronger for me than alcohol.

I don't really like pain, but what else to do? Really need urgent help for this.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I know exactly how you feel. Tried it time and time again, over multiple hours (with short breaks, this stuff can get exhausting) -> no success. Sadly I haven't found a solution yet either. That's why I changed from partial to N. Maybe you can get some inspiration here (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...yperventilation-i-think-i-got-my-method.15004) where I specified my attempts.

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Is SN or N realistic for you?
Yes, definitely! There are vendors who sell SN here in Germany. I already tried getting Nembutal but just got scammed. Nembutal is illegal in Germany, so I would have to find any vendors who sell this right in my country.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Yes, definitely! There are vendors who sell SN here in Germany. I already tried getting Nembutal but just got scammed. Nembutal is illegal in Germany, so I would have to find any vendors who sell this right in my country.
I'm from germany too and ordered it from A. Where did you got scammed? @kuddelmuddel23, also from germany, received it just a few days ago.

Reactions: Pacco
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
I'm from germany too and ordered it from A. Where did you got scammed? @kuddelmuddel23, also from germany, received it just a few days ago.
I found the vendor who scammed me on the Internet .. yea .. Darknet. I'm really stupid.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
That sounds horrible. If you got enough money left and N is a possible way, you could consider it. In case of potential questions (especially in the german view) I'd like to help.

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
That sounds horrible. If you got enough money left and N is a possible way, you could consider it. In case of potential questions (especially in the german view) I'd like to help.
It just really depends on how much it costs but money shouldn't be a problem.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Maybe you can try to get N from A. A's contact info is in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
that's odd. i practiced partial a few times and it worked for me.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
It just really depends on how much it costs but money shouldn't be a problem.
Get N from A, his info is in the PPH. And, hes legit, and even other people from Germany have ordered it and received their package.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Get N from A, his info is in the PPH. And, hes legit, and even other people from Germany have ordered it and received their package.
been thinking about that myself.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
N is the best way to CTB from all the research I've done.
I've practiced partial suspension and it was successful. but ive heard N is a good way to go too.

Reactions: RUPA
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I've practiced partial suspension and it was successful. but ive heard N is a good way to go too.
If partial would work for me, I would go that way. Why bother with the whole N process?

Reactions: Niny
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
If partial would work for me, I would go that way. Why bother with the whole N process?
N is a way more reliable method. The price to get N is high, but it seems more peaceful to some. Everyone is different in their taste in terms of CTB.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
N is a way more reliable method. The price to get N is high, but it seems more peaceful to some. Everyone is different in their taste in terms of CTB.
N is really that reliable?

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, from all the euthanasia PDF's I've read. Its one of the most peaceful ways to go.
damn. i definitely wanna give it a shot. just gotta try to save money up first.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Sure, I agree with you. But with the ability to pass out when needed, this seems to be an unnecessary additional step (if partial is just fine for him).
For my part, in case of unwanted puking (with Meto), I'd wait in the sling till I pass out. Best of both worlds.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
possible to drink N then hang yourself right after?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
If something goes wrong I would use the last remaining minutes to ensure that it will be permanent. Even with only one bottle inside I should at least get unconscious.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
possible to drink N then hang yourself right after?
All you need to do is book a hotel room, and take N. You'll be dead by morning, if taken at night. Theres a huge megathread on here about N if you want to take a look in there and get info that you need. But whatever CTB method you choose is your decision alone, cheers and best of luck.

Pacco

Pacco

Jul 4, 2019
Really, @Menschenfeind ? You got the N from someone? Could you maybe help me? I´ve talked with 3 of those sites who are offering N but those are all scammers I think. If I can get this N the price would be equal to me. I think taking N is the best way to die because Dignitas use this also for the legal way to die?

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Really, @Menschenfeind ? You got the N from someone? Could you maybe help me? I´ve talked with 3 of those sites who are offering N but those are all scammers I think. If I can get this N the price would be equal to me. I think taking N is the best way to die because Dignitas use this also for the legal way to die?
Mine is in transit right now. I don't think there are other legit sources besides A (as far as I know). As mentioned here earlier if you need some help, especially with the German point of view, I'd be glad to help. Even via pm.

Reactions: Pacco
Pacco

Pacco

Jul 4, 2019
Thank you. I must write more messages and wait till i can write a message to you. I would be very grateful for every help.

Reactions: Menschenfeind
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I can't write PMs as of yet but
Thank you. I must write more messages and wait till i can write a message to you. I would be very grateful for every help.

I would also be glad to talk to any people from g about getting n from a.

L

LostBroken23

Feb 14, 2023
Tried partial multiple times. Can't finish. Too painful. Scared. Tired.

B

bolt

Jul 5, 2022
S/SN not an option, partial does not work, others methods failed..... grrr