• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L4in

L4in

Mar 30, 2023
Hey. I've been thinking of different methods and I don't really have a good idea of what I should do. I'm in the UK so I don't have access to firearms, it would be hard for me to get things online because my family would be suspicious. I've been looking for jump spots but I can't find anywhere near me that's easily accessible and I'm sure would be fatal. Hanging is also an option but I'm scared of messing it up or it being painful.
Any suggestions on what I should do?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also live in the UK and I hate how difficult suicide is here. The UK certainly is such an anti suicide country, there are just no easy answers to your question, if suicide was straightforward I would be long gone by this point, but I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
there are lots of lakes in UK as far as ik. oh, also, tall buildings. And damn, funeralcry's everywhere

L4in

L4in

Mar 30, 2023
there are lots of lakes in UK as far as ik. oh, also, tall buildings. And damn, funeralcry's everywhere
I'm pretty scared of drowning. As far as jumping its just finding somewhere high enough i can get to easily. But I'm also having second thoughts cos I don't want to traumatise anyone

heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
I'm in the UK and it's tough… the options that are left are made so much harder by the fact that there are people everywhere, and there's so much surveillance. You don't really have the chance to test out your method or fail an attempt here without someone noticing.

If I could jump into the Thames without being picked up the river rescue people, I absolutely would.

D

Danielwc

Mar 21, 2023
Hello, I'm also from the U.K. I hung myself in 2020 and died. I was discovered and revived, fortunately or not I am still here. It took 10 minutes to restart my heart and 'jumpstart me'. With full suspension hanging I can tell you that I blanked out as soon as I jumped. There was nothing, absolutely nothing until I came round in a local hospital. It's easy mate but forever. If there is nothing after life then bring it on, nothing matters. If we do live in in some form or another then perhaps you will find yourself up there with whoever set this world up. You may even be reincarnated. Don't forget we are born in the best off 10% of the world that ever existed, that's a sobering though. We could be reborn in some shithole if Africa, South America or Asia. I just don't trust death.