M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Has anyone ever thought of CTB because they can't change who they are as a person?

I honestly hate who I am as a human and how I behave. Looking back, it becomes more and more obvious I am the problem.

I've lost friends, housing, even health due to how I behave and now I'm panicking because there is no way to end my life.

Reactions: offbalance
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
Yes, I'm the same boat. Keep digging for a conclusion I guess it's all we can do now. Good luck.

M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
There is no conclusion sadly other than dying outside in the winter. I wanted to be a good person but what I'm going thru is just absurd.

I literally live with a hoarder who gets mad if I try to clean, and have nowhere else to go. It's my fault for being in this situation but holy God I can't handle the breakdowns anymore.

I need to end my life but the more I try the worse it gets. It's truly unfair that those who want to die live and those who want to live die.

Feels like there is no escape.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Yes.
I am absolutely disgusting. Bad humour, bad habits, mentally slow. I have always been bullied, I have always been a loser and I will always stay one. I don't really enrich anyone around me with my presence. If I went missing nobody would notice. I wished I could change that, but I can't. My brain will always be wired to run on failure mode.

M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Yes.
I am absolutely disgusting. Bad humour, bad habits, mentally slow. I have always been bullied, I have always been a loser and I will always stay one. I don't really enrich anyone around me with my presence. If I went missing nobody would notice. I wished I could change that, but I can't. My brain will always be wired to run on failure mode.
I can relate. I feel like immaturity is a big problem with my life, and the more I become aware of how bad my behavior is, the more despondent I get.