CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This nit even anhedon illne etc this stop wirk brain function. Vry scary, anhedo illne manage posbl this not this all lose all go. Method plz

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, epic and BrailleTogepi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. It's so clear how much pain and distress you are in. I wonder if assisted suicide would be worth you enquiring about. It's clear that you are suffering terribly. Do you have any doctors or care givers that you could talk to, or contact?

Unfortunately- with methods- it feels like it has to be something you would need to make a decision on and acquire yourself. It's illegal I think in many countries to assist a suicide.

I understand it must be awful to not be able to secure a method for yourself- it does sound as if you would be unable to do this. So- I really think that speaking to your healthcare providers might be your best option. I really hope they are compassionate.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
I'm so sorry. It's so clear how much pain and distress you are in. I wonder if assisted suicide would be worth you enquiring about. It's clear that you are suffering terribly. Do you have any doctors or care givers that you could talk to, or contact?

Unfortunately- with methods- it feels like it has to be something you would need to make a decision on and acquire yourself. It's illegal I think in many countries to assist a suicide.

I understand it must be awful to not be able to secure a method for yourself- it does sound as if you would be unable to do this. So- I really think that speaking to your healthcare providers might be your best option. I really hope they are compassionate.

Thank but no work this all prolif world no help, doc etc abuse not ok this trap

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: $crim and Forever Sleep