• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheWhiskyTheLiar

Sep 18, 2020
I want to CTB by overdose, but I need a method that's easily accessible in the UK. Preferably to induce
Respiratory failure/pass out before death than rapid heart etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I want to CTB by overdose, but I need a method that's easily accessible in the UK. Preferably to induce
Respiratory failure/pass out before death than rapid heart etc
If you find a way to overdose that is easily accessible please let us know.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, IHaveNoName, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
Upvote 1
O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
GBH. Very cheap. Can buy from dark web. You'd have massive euphoria and then pass out. Death would be similar to SN.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
Upvote 0
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
GBH. Very cheap. Can buy from dark web. You'd have massive euphoria and then pass out. Death would be similar to SN.
I ODed on GBH once, not intentionally, and then puked like there was no tomorrow. After that I passed out. Based on that experience, I don't think it's a very reliable method to ctb. If one were to try though, I imagine that an AE would be necessary.

Upvote 0
O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
I ODed on GBH once, not intentionally, and then puked like there was no tomorrow. After that I passed out. Based on that experience, I don't think it's a very reliable method to ctb. If one were to try though, I imagine that an AE would be necessary.

You'd have to do an overtly high dose to stage where you're in a coma within mins.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
Upvote 0
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Paracetemol is a bad idea, if you are successful it will take days as it destroys your liver, it will be agonising and you'll have a lot of time to regret doing it.

Upvote 0