P

PierreWolf

Jun 18, 2024
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question and would love some help with it!

I live in the UK and I'm in the process of setting up my Nitrogen Exit bag method. I've got pretty much everything by the Flowmeter regulator.

Here are the ones I've found so far but I'm wondering if they are the rights ones for this method:

Would any of these ones work with a Nitrogen gas bottle UK fitting BS 341 No. 3?

If not, does any of you know where to found a flowmeter regulator that would fit BS 341 No. 3 ?

Does it matters if it's a single stage regulator or do you need a two stage one?

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: Blockz
Blockz

Blockz

UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ 1999
Jun 13, 2024
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question and would love some help with it!

I live in the UK and I'm in the process of setting up my Nitrogen Exit bag method. I've got pretty much everything by the Flowmeter regulator.

Here are the ones I've found so far but I'm wondering if they are the rights ones for this method:

Would any of these ones work with a Nitrogen gas bottle UK fitting BS 341 No. 3?

If not, does any of you know where to found a flowmeter regulator that would fit BS 341 No. 3 ?

Does it matters if it's a single stage regulator or do you need a two stage one?

Thank you very much
hey could we partner up please i am also based in the uk and looking to ctb via nitrogen exit bag method, im unable to pm you as you need to post a few more times on threads and other forums, please do this so i can pm you and speak with you