• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadcambsguy

Apr 11, 2023
So I really prefer the idea of shooting - gun to the head or in mouth, bang, all over.

It should be very quick, pretty painless and effective. No waiting hanging or feeling pain through poison, or having to find and get access to high points. The issue is that gun laws in UK are super strict. The only way I can think of is to go to some of the rougher areas and see if I can get a gun but chances are I will just get beaten and robbed. Has anyone been able to get a gun in UK and how?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm in the UK also, and I can promise you from the not so nice area I live in that any stranger appearing locally asking about firearms would be really suspect. The criminals in this area who could hypothetically have access to such info are a pretty tight knit bunch who wouldn't want any involvement with an unknown stranger asking about stuff like this, sorry.

sparkle

sparkle

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 2, 2023
Install an appropriate gun safe and you can get a shotgun certificate if you have a proper reason, shooting sport is acceptable. Providing you have no violent history, it should be easy. A cheap double barrel could be had for £150 if you look around. Then there are slam fire shotguns, 2 pipes and an end cap, of course, those are illegal, and I would never advocate for breaking the law. Shells can be purchased (or borrowed) from a clay pigeon shooting ground, or your local chavs.

twinklywater

twinklywater

You’re the sunlight that reflects off the waves.
Mar 26, 2023
I've heard that guns designed for hunting or shooting as a sport are easier to get hold of. Don't have much more information.