• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Hello chums,

Interested to hear what people think of the recent arrests and behaviour of authorities regarding the recent riots in the UK.

I disagree with the riots and the opinions that created them, and I see the need to show serious and swift retaltion to deter continuation of the riots.

That said I think the arrests are a bit out of control. Examples I have seen are

- Ex soldier arrested a year for being at riot but not participating in the distriction etc.

- someone arrested for being a mere observer at a riot.

- Arrested for saying 'fuck allah', racist but defo freedom of speech.

- Arrested for making a retweet of article with in lnaccurate information about the riots (I assume it probably encouraged them also).

- Many arrests over social media content, under the claim of enciting rights or causing gross offence.

What makes things worse for me, is the solicitors (who are meant to represent them) are telling them to plead guilty for a reduced sentence. There doing this so they can be jailed quickly to make the news, but alot of these cases I doubt they would actually be found guilty.

Those who don't plead guilty are often not given bail. By uk law I don't see how this is lawful. The only reason I can think is claiming they expect they will reoffend. But I don't think there is enough evidence for this, otherwise you could basically apply this for any case. This to me is disgusting, in UK you don't get compensation for time in jail if you are found innocent (unless police wrong doing is found). So they spending potentially months in jail on bail for a sentence which likely would only last months anyway. Doesn't matter if you're innocent they gonna make you serve that jail sentence - utter corruption.

You see a lot of videos of the judge giving out the sentences, and saying how serious the offence is that jail is unavoidable. Which I would claim bs to, any other time it would not be prison sentences - sometimes they are being given years. Makes me want to give the judge a slap around the face lol

Again I don't agree with rioters and they are doing alot wrong. But it all stinks of corruption and abuse of power by the authorities. It's real threat to human rights and free speech.

From a SS stand point it also sets a dangerous precedent, if they arresting people for some of the stuff mentioned before, they'd probably arrest people for simply saying hi on this forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
Downdraft

Downdraft

Feb 6, 2024
Arrested for saying 'fuck allah', racist but defo freedom of speech.
One thing is to criticize ethnic groups and a very different one is the religion one decided to follow. Not even the follower: jus the religion.

Strongly against, blaming a mythological figure shouldn't qualify as hate speech. And if Gods were real, they deserve everything bad we say about them.

Reactions: possessed
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Honestly all of the stuff thats been happening lately just makes me wanna ctb even more lol.

I wish there was a peaceful way to navigate things but i do understand the frustration of the British citizens when their homeland has so many foreign cultures coming in at an unmanageable pace. The UK needs to get its shit together.

Reactions: asd and cait_sith
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
There are no absolutes in life, except that everyone will die. Freedom of speech has its limits, even with the simple example of yelling fire! in a crowded theater. it depends on whether u believe that hate speech laws can protect more vulnerable populations/minorities vs anything goes. Privately have at it, but publicly I agree with hate speech laws.

In the US we don't have speech laws and our ' high court' allows for anti-gay protesters at funerals which is despicable and an example where hate speech laws would clearly be sensible, moral even.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and Downdraft
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Leaving aside the worldview of all people.
If someone cares about freedom, they should oppose what the authorities are doing (in this case Great Britain).
You can already hear that the British government intends to control people more.
Of course, the reason is the "growing power of the far right".
Do we really want to be naive that this is what it is about?
The government simply found an excuse for itself.
It reminds me a bit of the mythical fight against pedophilia and terrorism.
For our own good, they will limit our freedom.

I do not support unnecessary escalation of racial and religious conflict.
I only see that our beloved rulers are trying to fuck us with our penises.

"Divide and rule". An old and effective principle.
Society jumps at each other's throats and bleeds out in the fight with the wrong enemy.

How glad I am that this will soon not be my problem.
Let the world burn and bleed.
It does not concern me anymore.

Reactions: sserafim
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Oh boy.

For non-UK people out there this was how the government stopped the football hooligans back in the 70s and 80s. They would hand FAT prison sentences to hooligans who were part of a football (soccer) gang. High ranking members were getting 10+ year sentences for just being high ranking members of the gangs. It was effective - hooligan gangs still exist but these groups are shells of their former selves.

Now they're doing the same thing again. Labour saw the chance to deal a massive blow to the far right in the UK and they're doing it. The only problem is that when far right/fascists/racists/ect. get jailed they come out a lot more radicalized. This has the potential of creating traumatized, angry lone wolves who will do anything to get back at the people who put them behind bars.

In my opinion, this is going to backfire in a major way unless some kind of captured ISIS members style "deradicalisation" camp is made for after the rioters finish their sentence but honestly, Labour are so incompetent that I don't think anything will be implemented. They wanted an easy fix to the chaos but I think it's extremely short sighted.

Reactions: kinderbueno
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
im in the uk too. I think they are going to use these riots as an excuse for more lockdowns.

I watch a YouTube channel called big brother watch and they're talking about how they're going to put up facial recognition cameras everywhere like other countries. it makes me want to ctb even more

Reactions: ImTelling and kinderbueno
yellowjester

yellowjester

Student
Jun 2, 2024
foreign cultures coming in at an unmanageable pace.
It's not unmanagable, it's just not being managed properly. If the goverment invested more money in housing and healthcare, the natives wouldn't feel like they had to compete with the newcomers for these basic necessities, and there wouldn't be this kind of resentment.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
It's not unmanagable, it's just not being managed properly. If the goverment invested more money in housing and healthcare, the natives wouldn't feel like they had to compete with the newcomers for these basic necessities, and there wouldn't be this kind of resentment.
It's never going to be fixed. It's going to get worse and worse. I'm going to CTB while I still can.

yellowjester

yellowjester

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It's never going to be fixed. It's going to get worse and worse. I'm going to CTB while I still can.
What do you nean? Are you struggling to pay rent?

There's plenty of money -- the rich are getting richer with each passing day -- it's just not being tapped into because our elected officials are cowards. It is fixable though.

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
What do you nean? Are you struggling to pay rent?

There's plenty of money -- the rich are getting richer with each passing day -- it's just not being tapped into because our elected officials are cowards. It is fixable though.
It's not. There are people out there with dogmatic beliefs that will only be put to as a stop when they're dead. Those beliefs also get so much worse after incarnation. What's the point

yellowjester

yellowjester

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Who's going to pull the trigger? Or is no one going to escalate things anymore. Accelerationism.
Fascism is still in it's early stages. It's going to take 10-15 years until shit really hits the fan.